The Micro H-2 is a result of feedback coming from hard core customers desiring an even more hard core Micro sight. With a redesigned and reinforced house body, as well as flip-up covers protecting the lenses, the Micro H-2 can withstand all types of environmental conditions. And thanks to new optical lenses and cutting edge lens coatings, the optical performance and the shape and clarity of the red dot are radically improved.
- Lightweight - 93 g without mount and 136 g with mount and flip-up lens covers
- Integral Weaver and Picaninny-style base allows easy attachment
- ACET technology allows 50,000 hours of operation on one battery
- Improved optics to increase the light transmission, the red dot is more distinct and clear
- Available in 3 dot sizes (2, 4 and 6 MOA)
- See through flip-up lens covers to make sure your optical lenses are always dry and clean
- Fully waterproof
- Stainless steel "helicoid" threads to prevent damaging of threads of the mount
- Precision adjustment for windage and elevation: top of protective caps fits into holes on adjustment screws – no other tool required
- 12 settings for use in daylight and low light conditions
- Reticle: 2 MOA
- Mount: Flush or included Micro Spacer High (39mm) for co-witness with AR-15
- Magnification: 1x
- Eye Relief: Unlimited
- Dot Intensity: Visible against a background luminance of 0.1 to 55 000 lx
- NVD Compatible: No
- Optical Coating: Anti-reflex, all surfaces and multi-layer
- Battery Type: 3V Lithium, CR2032 (included)
- Battery Life: 50,000h (over 5 years of continuous use)
- Power Intensity: 1 Off Position and 12 Daylight Settings
- Temperature Range of Operation: -30°C to +60°C (-20°F to +140°F)
- Temperature Range of Storage: -51°C to +71°C (-60°F to +160°F)
- Humidty Operation: Operable during and after Humidity. Limits: RH: 95%, Temp: +20°C to +50°C (+68°F to +122°F), cyclic
- Submersible: To a depth of 5 meters (15 ft)
- Adjustment: Range ±1 m at 100 meters (±1 yds at 100 yds) in windage and elevation, 1 click = 13 mm at 100 meters = 10 mm at 80 meters = .44 in at 100 yds
- Length: 79mm / 3.1"
- Width: 41mm / 1.6"
- Height (sight only): 36mm / 1.4"