Start of lstUrls_of_images_in_html_description
Product Number: 162
The Benchmade Bushcraft by Sibert provides unsurpassed reliability for planned (or unplanned) adventures. Designed by Oregon custom smith Shane Sibert, the Bushcrafter is a supertough drop-point utility knife with a razor edge that can be used for just about any outdoor purpose. The S30V steel, G10 handle slabs, and titanium-tubing rivets holding the slabs in place mean this thing is strong, son. It is also beautifully -finished.
Winner of Field and Stream's Best Fixed Blade Knife of 2013.
Shane Sibert Since 1994, Shane Sibert's goal has been to design and create unique knives that will invoke pride of ownership, while at the same time perform tasks and challenges with exceptional ease. A life-long avid backpacker, Sibert draws inspiration from hiking throughout the Pacific Northwest's vast wilderness. He’s an occasional practitioner of martial arts, and enjoys S.C.U.B.A. diving in Oregon's chilly waters.
- High ground drop-point blade with polished finish
- S30V stainless steel blade (58-60HRC)
- Hand-blended and contoured green G10 handles with red vulcanized spacer held together with pressed titanium tubing
- Brushed full-grain buckskin leather sheath with D-ring and flint rod loop and retention strap
- Blade Length: 4.43"
- Blade Thickness: 0.164"
- Handle Thickness: 0.920"
- Blade Material: S30V Stainless Steel
- Blade Hardness: 58-60HRC
- Blade Style: High Ground Drop-Point
- Weight: 7.72oz.
- Pocket Clip: No Clip; Sheath Included
- Lock Mechanism: Fixed
- Overall Length: 9.20"
- Sheath Material: Brushed Full-Grain Buckskin Leather w/ D-Ring, Flint Rod Loop and Retention Strap
- Class: Blue
End of lstUrls_of_images_in_html_description