Start of lstUrls_of_images_in_html_description
Product Number: 183BK
Just like its folding predecessor, this tactical fixed blade from Warren Osborne was made to be tough.
Designer Warren Osborne
Being raised in the farming and ranching industry taught Warren early on what great utility a quality knife can offer. How a knife feels in the hand over extended use, blade design/edge configurations, and the types of materials used are all mandatory considerations of an Osborne design.
- Reverse tanto blade
- CPM-S30V premium stainless steel blade (58-60HRC)
- Smooth, contoured black G10 handles
- Includes multiple position, molded sheath with adjustable detent
- CPM-S30V: An American-made and developed premium grade stainless steel created especially for knives. It is a powder-made steel with a uniform carbide distribution and clean steel properties. As a blade material, it offers excellent corrosion resistance and superb edge qualities.
- Blade Length: 4.97"
- Blade Thickness: 0.164"
- Handle Thickness: 0.620"
- Blade Material: S30V Premium Stainless Steel
- Blade Hardness: 58-60HRC
- Blade Style: Reverse Tanto, Plain Edge with BK Coating
- Weight: 7.14oz.
- Overall Length: 10.18"
- Sheath Material: Multi-Position Molded Kydex w/ Adjustable Detent
- Class: Black
End of lstUrls_of_images_in_html_description