Designed to handle all your adventures in the outdoors, the Puukko combines a classic Scandinavian silhouette with the modern performance you expect from a Benchmade. CPM-3V steel rewrote our standard for toughness, outperforming all other steels in our lineup. The rubberized Santoprene handle make for a comfortable and secure grip for a multitude of tasks. Even the sheath was created with versatility in mind, making it easy to carry with you. Whether it becomes your go to camp knife or your bushcrafting lifeline, the Puukko is made to handle any situation.
- CPM-3V Steel Blade - A high toughness, wear-resistant tool steel made by the Crucible Particle Metallurgy process. It is designed to provide maximum resistance to breakage and chipping in a high wear-resistance steel. It offers impact resistance greater than A2, D2, Cru-Wear, or CPM M4, approaching the levels provided by S7 and other shock resistant grades. CPM 3V is intended to be used at 58/60 HRC in applications where chronic breakage and chipping are encountered in other tool steels, but where the wear properties of a high alloy steel are required.
- Santoprene Handle - A thermoplastic elastomer that is molded to specification. It offers excellent flexibility with high tear strength and fatigue resistance. Resistance to many harsh chemicals. These features contribute to improved performance in a range of tough jobs.
- Blade Steel: CPM-3V (57-59 HRC)
- Blade Style: Drop-Point, Satin Finish
- Blade Length: 3.75" / 9.53cm
- Blade Thickness: 0.140" / 3.556mm
- Overall Length: 8.25" / 20.96cm
- Handle Thickness: 0.8" / 20.32mm
- Handle Material: Santoprene - Ranger Green
- Weight: 4.51 oz / 127.86 g
- Sheath Weight: 2.65 oz / 75.13g
- Lanyard Loop: Yes
- Sheath: Leather