Start of lstUrls_of_images_in_html_description
Product Number: 375BK
The Adamas series of knives was designed by custom knife maker Shane Sibert to honor the courage and commitment exhibited by our fighting heroes. Benchmade Knife Company is proud to donate a portion of the proceeds from the sale of these knives to the ranger assistance foundation.
Since 1994, Shane Sibert's goal has been to design and create unique knives that will invoke pride of ownership, while at the same time perform tasks and challenges with exceptional ease. A life-long avid backpacker, Sibert draws inspiration from hiking throughout the Pacific Northwest's vast wilderness. He's an occasional practitioner of martial arts, and enjoys S.C.U.B.A. diving in Oregon's chilly waters.
- D2 tool steel (60-62HRC)
- Drop-point blade style with serrations on spine
- Injection-molded sheath with secondary locking strap and tension screw
- Sheath with adjustable Tek-Lok belt loop system
- Blade Length: 4.20"
- Blade Thickness: 0.170"
- Handle Thickness: 0.170"
- Blade Material: D2 Tool Steel
- Blade Hardness: 60-62HRC
- Blade Style: Drop-Point
- Weight: 5.60oz.
- Pocket Clip: No Clip; Sheath Included
- Lock Mechanism: Fixed
- Overall Length: 9.03"
- Sheath Material: Injection Molded
- Class: Black
End of lstUrls_of_images_in_html_description