Start of lstUrls_of_images_in_html_description
Product Number: 555S30V
The 553 Griptilian by Pardue is one of the best EDC knives available. The new 555 Mini-Griptilian provides a more convenient size and easier opening than ever before. Always popular, always reliable. Hollow ground modified sheepsfoot blade with ambidextrous functioning thumb-hole opener.
Designer Mel Pardue
The senior team member, Mel has been grinding sparks, making knives and creating a following for 25-plus years. His style has a class and simplicity all its own. The Pardue collaborations offer great utility to the everyday knife user while at the same time presenting an upscale distinction. Less is definitely more with Mel's designs.
- AXIS locking mechanism with ambidextrous thumb-hole opener
- 154CM stainless steel blade (58-61HRC)
- Valox handle with stainless steel liners and a reversible steel pocket clip
- 154CM: An American-made premium grade stainless steel originally developed for tough industrial applications. Known for its best all-around qualities, it offers great corrosion resistance with good toughness and edge quality.
- Blade Length: 2.91"
- Blade Thickness: 0.100"
- Handle Thickness: 0.510"
- Blade Material: 154CM Stainless Steel
- Blade Hardness: 58-61HRC
- Blade Style: Hollowground Modified Sheepsfoot w/ Ambidextrous Thumb-Hole
- Weight: 2.56oz.
- Pocket Clip: Tip Up, Reversible, Black
- Lock Mechanism: AXIS
- Overall Length: 6.78"
- Closed Length: 3.87"
- Class: Blue
End of lstUrls_of_images_in_html_description