Start of lstUrls_of_images_in_html_description
Product Number: 943BK
The 943 by Osborne Design is highly regarded as one of the most quintessential EDCs of all time. Precise easy handling and a high carbon blade ensure the knife works as hard as you do.
Designer Warren Osborne
Being raised in the farming and ranching industry taught Warren early on what great utility a quality knife can offer. How a knife feels in the hand over extended use, blade design/edge configurations, and the types of materials used are all mandatory considerations of an Osborne design.
- Rugged aluminum handle
- Clip-point blade allows for a wide variety of cutting applications
- CPM-S30V Blade: An American-made and developed premium grade stainless steel created especially for knives. It is a powder-made steel with a uniform carbide distribution and clean steel properties. As a blade material, it offers excellent corrosion resistance and superb edge qualities.
- Blade Length: 3.40"
- Blade Thickness: 0.115"
- Handle Thickness: 0.410"
- Blade Material: S30V Premium Stainless Steel
- Blade Hardness: 58-60HRC
- Blade Style: Clip-Point; Ambidextrous Thumb-Studs
- Weight: 2.90oz.
- Pocket Clip: Black, Reversible, Tip-Up
- Lock Mechanism: AXIS
- Overall Length: 7.87"
- Closed Length: 4.47"
- Class: Blue
End of lstUrls_of_images_in_html_description