Start of lstUrls_of_images_in_html_description
Product Number: 1045-
Elegance and power, simplicity and science, artistry and engineering, performing as one. No other achievement can match it. No one sensation can describe the Benelli Ethos.
- Ethos stocks incorporate a patented recoil reduction system, based on the elasticity of interlocking sets of fingers that absorb recoil energy at progressive levels dependent on the power of the shotshell being fired.
- Incorporates three sets of patented interlocking flexible buffers that absorb recoil at different stages dependent on the strength of the shotshell’s load.
- The updated dynamic Inertia Driven® System improves cycling speed, reliability and the ability to cycle the lightest loads.
- Soft, gel-based interchangeable ergonomic butt pads allow a LOP from 13 ¾" to 15" for the best personal stock fit.
- The ETHOS introduces a set of new features including the "Easy Locking System", a new detent mechanism in the bolt body that ensures the rotating bolt head will lock up under the slightest pressure.
- Easy loading, shells glide easier and faster into the magazine with a beveled loading port, redesigned carrier and a new two-part carrier latch.
- Enlarged bolt release to allow easier and quicker operation.
- Anti-Sieze Mag Cap, synthetic bushing incorporated into magazine cap prevents the cap from binding under all environmental conditions, including dust, dirt, moisture and freezing temperatures.
- Caliber: 12 Gauge
- Barrel Length: 28"
- Chamber Size: 3"
- Overall Length: 49.5"
- Average Weight: 6.5 lbs.
- Stock: AA-Grade Satin Walnut
- Magazine Capacity: 4+1
- Chokes: C, IC, M, IM, F
- Type of Sights: Red-Bar Front and Metal Bead Mid-Sight
- Length of Pull: 14-3/8″
- Drop at Heel: 2-1/4″
- Drop at Comb: 1-1/2″
- Minimum Recommended Load: 2-1/2 dram, 7/8 oz. loads
End of lstUrls_of_images_in_html_description