Beretta Shotgun 686 Silver Pigeon 1 Field - Various Gauges
- Shotgun - Break Action
The Beretta Silver Pigeon 1 over-and-under shotgun is a perfect blend of beauty and performance, the meticulous detail of it's appearance is mirrored by their flawless performance in the field.
When you take a Beretta Silver Pigeon into the field you equip yourself with the first name in consistent over-and-under performance - the preferred hunting companion of millions. Rich scrollwork on the receiver, the catching Beretta logo and an elegant nickel finish set the 686 Silver Pigeon S apart, as do its superior performance. The slimmed stock with accentuated comb and Schnabel fore-end are both finely checkered complementing the 686 Silver Pigeon stylish appearance.
At the core of the 686 Silver Pigeon I is our legendary 680-series receiver. This low profile, positive-locking, low-maintenance action ensures that your off-hand stays as close as possible to the bore-axis; in this manner, wherever you point is exactly where the shot goes. The receiver is embellished with a scroll-work pattern by our most experienced Master Engravers in Gardone, Italy.
Features / Specifications
- Dual cone locking system between the barrels
- Single select gold trigger
- Automatic safety reset after each opening
- Black rubber recoil pad
- Moulded case, sling swivels, oil and 5 choke tubes.
- Action: Low Profile, Improved Box Lock
- Barrel Length: Various
- Gauge: Available in 12g, 20g, 28g and .410 bore
- Chamber: 3" *
- Wood Finish: Oil
- Stock/Fore-End: Select Walnut - Checkered
- Stock Drop at Comb: 1.5"
- Stock Drop at Heel: 2.36"
- Butt Plate: Rubber
- Safety: Automatic
- Trigger: Single Selective
- Fore-End: Schnabel
- Rib Type: Flat - 6mm x 6mm
* 28g shotgun is 2" 3/4 chamber only
Couldn’t be more pleased...beautiful firearm ....awesome price...fantastic service!!!! Five stars!!!