The Covey Field Pant is Beretta's new hunting pant in cotton with water-repellent and anti-abrasion inserts overlay. Covey Field Pants are ideal for mild climates, being very light, durable and comfortable. They have a modest fit with zippered pocket on the back.
This line was created for the Upland pheasant hunter and includes light and comfortable cotton garments ideal for the start of the hunting season.
- Heavy-duty 90% CO / 10% PA
- Reinforced cotton on front of legs
- 5-pocket styling
- Customized zip closure and rubberized snap buttons
- Belt loops
- Doubled fabric to the crotch, knees and bottom of the leg for added strength
- Beretta logo on the rear belt loop
- Pockets with zip on the back
- Machine wash cold and low tumble in dryer, Recommend hang to dry
- Large: 37-39 inch waist
- X-Large: 41-43 inch waist
- 2X-Large: 45-47 inch waist