Start of lstUrls_of_images_in_html_description
Product Number: 4W16P3L-
The 690 Field III truly brings the Beretta over & under in a new era, where the mostcutting edge technology blends with the traditional Beretta design to deliver a shogun that is absolutely outstanding.Â Available in 12 or 20 gauge, this is one of the finest field guns on the market that will last for generations.
- Accurate & Eternal Barrels - Purchasing a shotgun with the exclusive Beretta Steelium barrels means expecting the best in terms of precision and durability without any compromise. It is what we wish to all the hunters and we do our best to be nothing less than the best. Period.
- Thin yet Robust Receiver - The receiver of the traditional Beretta over and under is worldwide renowned to be thin and elegant and the new 690 Field III makes no exception. Two things make it really great: the double-fenced top of the receiver, that is typical of the most refined premium guns, and a new roll marked game scene engraving which is absolutely outstanding. A thin and two times great receiver is finally possible!
- Beautiful Grade Wood - The wood quality is important for a field over and under. We know this very well. The 690 Field III features the best wood grade of its category to deliver a really amazing look. Every stock is carefully selected, oil finished and controlled by the most qualified Beretta experts, to guarantee the maximum technical and aesthetical standards.
- Lighter than Ever - The 690 Field III is lighter than the previous generation 687 Beretta over and under shotguns, thanks to the re-engineered barrel / forend-iron design. With the average 12ga 28" barrelled shotgun weighting only 3,35 kilograms, the 690 Field III can go even lower than 3.25 kg for a low-density wood 26 inch barrelled. Also the balance is perfect and the fit and feel is absolutely great. What could you ask more to a shotgun?
- Choke System: Optima Choke HP
- Gauges: 12 or 20
- Chamber: 3"
- Barrel Lengths: 28"
- Fore End: Rounded
- Stock: Pistol Grip
- Lylium: Yes
- Recoil Pad: Microcore 20mm
- Trigger: Single Selective
- Weight: 3.35kg (12 Gauge) / 2.8kg (20 gauge)
End of lstUrls_of_images_in_html_description