Start of lstUrls_of_images_in_html_description
Product Number: B14S352B14HMR
Bergara's B-14 Series brings Bergara quality and accuracy to a line of rifles that is affordable to almost any shooter.Â Built in Spain at their state-of-the-art production facility, highly efficient manufacturing and assembly technique allow them to deliver a rifle with a level of quality and performance that is unmatched for the price.
B14 Series rifles feature the world-famous Bergara barrel, which is complemented by their own super-smooth B-14 Action.Â The action features a coned bolt nose and breech ensuring smooth feeding and a sliding plate extractor for proper alignment.Â All Bargara B14 rifles are guaranteed to produce sub-MOA grouping with quality factory ammunition.
The HMR B14 rifle features a built in Mini-Chassis that offers repeatable bedding and maximizes accuracy by supporting a fully floated Bergara barrel.Â The Bergara Hunting & Match rifle also features a 4140CrMo steel Number 5.5 taper barrel with a factory threaded 5/8x24 muzzle with knurled thread protector, quick detach sling mount points, AICS style magazines, a butt-stock with adjustable LOP and cheek-piece and standard Remington 700 scope base compatiblity.
- Caliber: 6.5 Creedmoor
- Barrel Length: 22", 1:8 Twist, No. 5.5 Taper
- Weight: 9.6 lbs.
- Overall Length: 41.5"
- Magazine: AICS Style Detachable, 5-round provided
- Muzzle: Threaded 5/8-24" with thread protector
- Stock: Bergara HMR Molded with Mini-Chassis
- Scope Mount: Fits Remington 700 Bases
- Integrated QD flush cup sling mounts & swivel mounts
- Rear Butt-Stock: Adjustable cheek piece, adjustable length-of-pull
End of lstUrls_of_images_in_html_description