- 1.Order your products online.
- 2.Select “Store pick-up.”
- 3.Wait for us to notify you by email that your order is ready for pick-up.
- 4.Drive to the store. Follow the instructions below. Please be aware that the safety of our staff and customers is of prime concern! By ordering your products for curb-side pick-up, you are agreeing to follow the instructions below.
- 1.A store associate will be outside. Park your car in the parking lot.
- a.Make sure you avoid others (i.e., minimum of six feet between you and other people—including staff and other customers.)
- 2.Call out your order number to the associate or hold up a large sign with the order number written on it.
- a.For safety, our associate will not approach your car for verbal clarification.
- 3.Place the following items into the designated tray:
- a.Your legal ID .
- b.Your firearms license, if applicable.
- 4.The associate will also record the following information:
- a.Your license plate.
- b.Make/model of your car.
- 5.Step away from the tray (minimum 6 feet) so that the associate can retrieve your documents.
- a.The associate will verify your information and return your documents to the tray.
- 6.Once the associate has stepped away, retrieve your documents.
- 7.Go back into your car.
- 8.Drive to the designated pick-up area.
- 9.An associate will place your items in the trunk, and then close it.
- 10.Drive home and enjoy your purchase.
Starting May 11, curb-side pick-up is available for most items.
Please note: Restricted firearms are available for delivery only, with no exceptions.
Please also note: Returns are not possible with curb-side pick-up.
Curb-side Pick-up Order Instructions:
Please maintain social distancing at all times (i.e., minimum of six feet between you and other people—including staff and other customers.)
We prefer that customers wear a mask during curb-side pick up.
* Please be aware that if a customer does not adhere to these steps, we reserve the right to refuse to provide this service.