Browning Handgun 1911-22 A1 22LR #051802490
- Handgun - Rimfire
Everything a 22LR caliber 1911 should be. The Browning 1911-22 isn't a full size 1911 with a barrel conversion kit. It's built to 85% of the scale of John M. Browning's original 1911 pistol in 45 ACP. Designed with a sense of duty and precision, and copiously tested to ensure accuracy, function, and the feel you should expect from a pistol bearing the Browning name. The 1911-22 A1 model is designed faithfully to look and feel of the original government model 1911-A1.
This smooth firing, easy cleaning, elegant pistol is great for young and old, celebrating the traditional 101 year old design Browning made it's name with.
- 85% Scale of Government Frame 1911
- Classic original military issue style sights & grips
- Aluminum Alloy Receiver for a solid feel
- Caliber: 22LR - velocity over 1150 fps recommended
- Barrel Length: 4-1/4"
- Overall Length: 7-3/8"
- Weight: 15 oz.
- Sight Radius: 5-1/2"
- Magazine Capacity: 10 - single stack - additional magazines can be found here on our site
- Slide Receiver and Barrel Finish: Matte Black
- Sights: Black A1 Front and Rear Sights
- Grips: Grade 1 wood, laser checkered
- Trigger: matte black alloy
While looking for a smaller pistol for my nephew, I called this store and was treated like a customer. His patience and help are greatly appreciated and I will be back. The pistol is as well made as I expect from Browning and it works, chambers, fires and cycles smoothly (and the stock sights are pretty much on as is).
One fine shooting little pistol!