Browning Handgun Black Label 1911-22A1 22LR #051814490
- Handgun - Rimfire
John M. Browning developed the Model 1911 to fire the powerful 45 ACP cartridge. Browning developed it to fire the 22 L.R. and, after extensive testing and research, determined that 85% of the original size was ideal for the smaller cartridge. Put one in your hands and we know that you'll agree. The grip is comfortable even in large hands and feels equally at home in smaller ones. The lightweight alloy construction is anything but light duty. Own a little piece of history today. And now with the addition of a polymer-framed version, you have more choices than ever.
This new enhanced Black Label polymer-framed version of the famous 1911A1 is light, responsive, and less fussy about ammunition than some other tactical style 22LR pistols, released for the January 2015 SHOT Show.
- FRAME - Composite, Matte black, Checkered front strap
- SLIDE - Machined aluminum, Matte black finish
- BARREL - Stainless steel barrel block, Target Crown
- ACTION - Semi-automatic, Single-action trigger
- GRIPS - Black laminated, Stippled gripping panels
- SIZE - 85% off the Full Scale Government Frame 45ACP original
- Extended ambidextrous thumb safety
- Beavertail grip safety
- Commander hammer
- Extended slide release
- Fixed sights
- Caliber: 22 LR
- Barrel Length: 4 1/4"
- Overall Length: 7 1/2"
- Weight: 14 oz
- Magazine Capacity: 10 - additional magazines may be found here on our site
- Sight Radius: 5 3/8"
- Barrel Finish: Matte
- Receiver Finish: Matte
- Front Sight: Black A1
- Rear Sight: Black A1
- Barrel Material: Steel
- Checkering: Textured Grip Panels
- Receiver Material: Black Composite
- Trigger Finish: Matte Black
- Trigger Guard Finish: Matte Black
- Magazine Type: Detachable
- Trigger Material: Alloy
- Trigger Guard Material: Composite
- Case: ABS (may be too narrow for standard firearm trigger locks)