The new Browning 1911-380 is the Right Design, the Right Size, with the Right Features. Based on the John M. Browning's 1911 pistol design and using the cartridge he created, the new 1911-380 pistol gets it right in every way.
Produced for SHOT Show 2019, this is a neo-classically engraved traditional variant with wood slab grips and a stainless slide finish.
- 2019 SHOT Show Special! Limited availability produced for companies who ordered them at SHOT 2019
- Neo-classical American engraving on slide and grips
- Supplied with two magazines
- Includes pistol rug
- Item: 051956492
- Style: 1911
- Caliber: 380 ACP
- Barrel Length: 4-1/4"
- Overall Length: 7-1/2"
- Sight Radius: 5-3/8"
- Weight: 18 oz.
- Magazine Capacity: 8-shot single-stack
- Sights: Combat White Dots on Front & Rear
- Barrel Material: Steel
- Barrel Finish: Matte
- Receiver Material: Black Composite
- Receiver Finish: Matte
- Trigger Material: Alloy
- Trigger Finish: Matte Black