Start of lstUrls_of_images_in_html_description
Product Number: 200120
The Eliminator III LaserScope 3-12x44 mm is one of the most advanced riflescopes on the planet. Its sleek, lightweight design is robust. And itâ€™s ready for action, ranging and knocking down targets out to 1,200-plus yards.
Precise trajectory compensation is calculated for your exact ammunition and range.Â You can use the illuminated aiming point to take down game even in low-light conditions.Â The Eliminator III LaserScope 3-12x44mm delivers extreme accuracy at extreme ranges.Â The Eliminator III comes with a programming book, and there is a web site app to help get the precise programming numbers you need, based on your elevation, atmospheric condition, and cartridge of choice.
- Sleek, ergonomic design
- Features the sophisticated X96 Reticle
- Built-in rangefinder allows you to range your target without carrying additional equipment
- Laser range capability out to 1,200-plus yds. with reflective target, 750-plus yds. with non-reflective target
- Customized trajectory compensation calculates the perfect holdover at your exact distance; program your cartridgeâ€™s ballistics information, push a button, and a bright-red, illuminated dot signifies your new aiming point within seconds
- Trajectory compensation works on any power
- Programming cartridge information is easy as setting an alarm clock
- Programming requires drop number at 750 yds. and ballistic coefficient for extreme accuracy at extreme ranges
- Programming works with centerfire rifles only
- Range your target in yards or metersâ€”your choice
- Reticle displays a 10 m.p.h. wind value to indicate wind hold-off for your specific cartridge at the indicated range to target
- Wind Value represents how many dots to hold into the wind for a 10 m.p.h. crosswind; the shooter estimates actual wind speed and uses the
Wind Value as a guide to determine the number of dots to hold into the wind
- Integrated inclinometer adjusts for any angle on uphill or downhill shots, for greater accuracy
- Strong, low mounting with its own basesâ€”no rings needed
- Mounts easily on any Weaver or Picatinny base
- High-grade optical glass provides excellent brightness and clarity with lasting durability
- Quality, precision-ground lenses are larger than comparable scopes, for better light transmission
- Index-matched, Hi-LumeÂ® multicoating aids in low-light performance and glare elimination, increasing your success rate
- A double, internal spring-tension system allows the scope to hold zero through shock, recoil, and vibrations
- Positive, steel-on-steel adjustments ensure repeatable accuracy
- Uses 1 CR123A battery that lasts through 5,000 range cycles
- Parallax adjustment from 50 yds. to infinity
- Magnification:Â 3x-12x
- Reticles:Â X96 Reticle
- Objective Lens Diameter:Â 61 mm
- Clear Objective Lens Diameter:Â 44 mm
- Ocular Lens Diameter:Â 42 mm
- Laser Range:Â 750 yds. (non-reflective) â€“ 1200+ yds. (reflective)
- Operating Temperature:Â -15ÂºF â€“ +122ÂºF
- Finish:Â Matte
- Focal Plane:Â RFP
- Field of View:Â 33 â€“ 9 (ft. @ 100 yds.)
- Eye Relief:Â 3.5 â€“ 4 in.
- Exit Pupil:Â 16 â€“ 4.2 mm
- Click Value:Â 1/8 MOA
- Elevation Adjustment, Total Capability:Â 50 MOA
- Example: 50 MOA is roughly 25 MOA from center.
- Windage Adjustment:Â 50 MOA
- Example: 50 MOA is roughly 25 MOA in any direction from center.
- Parallax/Focus:Â Objective PA
- Adjustable Parallax:Â 50 yds. â€“ infinity
- Length:Â 13.5 in.
- Weight:Â 28.8 oz. including mount/battery
- Illumination Control:Â Push-button
- Illumination Settings:Â 5 brightness settings
- Battery:Â CR123A
- Mounting Rail Length:Â 6.9 in.
End of lstUrls_of_images_in_html_description