Start of lstUrls_of_images_in_html_description
Product Number: 200120
The Eliminator III LaserScope 3-12x44 mm is one of the most advanced riflescopes on the planet. Its sleek, lightweight design is robust. And it's ready for action, ranging and knocking down targets out to 1,200-plus yards.
Precise trajectory compensation is calculated for your exact ammunition and range. You can use the illuminated aiming point to take down game even in low-light conditions. The Eliminator III LaserScope 3-12x44mm delivers extreme accuracy at extreme ranges. The Eliminator III comes with a programming book, and there is a web site app to help get the precise programming numbers you need, based on your elevation, atmospheric condition, and cartridge of choice.
- Sleek, ergonomic design
- Features the sophisticated X96 Reticle
- Built-in rangefinder allows you to range your target without carrying additional equipment
- Laser range capability out to 1,200-plus yds. with reflective target, 750-plus yds. with non-reflective target
- Customized trajectory compensation calculates the perfect holdover at your exact distance; program your cartridge's ballistics information, push a button, and a bright-red, illuminated dot signifies your new aiming point within seconds
- Trajectory compensation works on any power
- Programming cartridge information is easy as setting an alarm clock
- Programming requires drop number at 750 yds. and ballistic coefficient for extreme accuracy at extreme ranges
- Programming works with centerfire rifles only
- Range your target in yards or meters - your choice
- Reticle displays a 10 m.p.h. wind value to indicate wind hold-off for your specific cartridge at the indicated range to target
- Wind Value represents how many dots to hold into the wind for a 10 m.p.h. crosswind; the shooter estimates actual wind speed and uses the
Wind Value as a guide to determine the number of dots to hold into the wind
- Integrated inclinometer adjusts for any angle on uphill or downhill shots, for greater accuracy
- Strong, low mounting with its own bases - no rings needed
- Mounts easily on any Weaver or Picatinny base
- High-grade optical glass provides excellent brightness and clarity with lasting durability
- Quality, precision-ground lenses are larger than comparable scopes, for better light transmission
- Index-matched, Hi-Lume multicoating aids in low-light performance and glare elimination, increasing your success rate
- A double, internal spring-tension system allows the scope to hold zero through shock, recoil, and vibrations
- Positive, steel-on-steel adjustments ensure repeatable accuracy
- Uses 1 CR123A battery that lasts through 5,000 range cycles
- Parallax adjustment from 50 yds. to infinity
- Magnification: 3x-12x
- Reticles: X96 Reticle
- Objective Lens Diameter: 61 mm
- Clear Objective Lens Diameter: 44 mm
- Ocular Lens Diameter: 42 mm
- Laser Range: 750 yds. (non-reflective) - 1200+ yds. (reflective)
- Operating Temperature: -15ºF - +122ºF
- Finish: Matte
- Focal Plane: RFP
- Field of View: 33 - 9 (ft. @ 100 yds.)
- Eye Relief: 3.5 - 4 in.
- Exit Pupil: 16 - 4.2 mm
- Click Value: 1/8 MOA
- Elevation Adjustment, Total Capability: 50 MOA
- Example: 50 MOA is roughly 25 MOA from center.
- Windage Adjustment: 50 MOA
- Example: 50 MOA is roughly 25 MOA in any direction from center.
- Parallax/Focus: Objective PA
- Adjustable Parallax: 50 yds. - infinity
- Length: 13.5 in.
- Weight: 28.8 oz. including mount/battery
- Illumination Control: Push-button
- Illumination Settings: 5 brightness settings
- Battery: CR123A
- Mounting Rail Length: 6.9 in.
End of lstUrls_of_images_in_html_description