Burris XTR II Scope 2-10x42mm with Illuminated SCR MOA Reticle #201022
- Scope - 34mm
Start of lstUrls_of_images_in_html_description
Product Number: 201022
The Burris XTR II 2-10x42 now features the same 11-step illumination as other XTR models, reducing the time to get on target in any lighting condition and dramatically increases accuracy when target is dark. 11 brightness settings (spanning night vision, low light, and daytime), with a convenient battery-saver position between each setting. This is serious, state-of-the-art technology for competitive shooters and tactical operators. The XTR II 2-10x42 mm riflescope features a 5-times zoom system and 25% thicker tube construction than the original XTR Riflescope.
The front focal plane reticle design on this and all high-magnification XTR II riflescopes allows the reticle size to increase or decrease as magnification is increased or decreased. Trajectory compensation is always correct and proportional for the selected power setting. This reticle design is also called first focal plane or FFP.
All hand-fitted internal assemblies are triple spring tensioned for absolute shockproofing, even under severe recoil. They are vibration resistant, even on extended vehicular patrols.
- Designed for serious rifle shooters - both tactical and competitive
- Multi-turn windage and elevation knobs have a 1/4-MOA click value adjustment and feature true Zero Click Stop
- Features the SCR MOA illuminated front focal plane special competition reticle for precision competition use
- XT-100 click adjustment knob, with 100 clicks per rotation; can take most tactical calibers out past 1,000 yards in a single turn
- Extended illumination area lets you engage targets at long distance even in low light
- Vertical crosshair features 1-MOA marks for distance holdover
- Horizontal crosshair has 1/2-MOA and 1-MOA lines for windage hold-off
- 1/4-MOA brackets at the top, left extreme, and right extreme of the crosshair, for precise ranging
- Reticle measurements remain correct and proportional to the target, regardless of power setting; important in tactical situations when determining target size and distance is critical
- 34 mm body tube
- Ergonomic side focus and easy-to-reach parallax adjustment from 50 yds. to infinity for improved accuracy at long distances
- Excellent resolution optics and tactical-appropriate reticles and adjustment knobs make it easier to identify targets and adjust for windage and elevation
- High-grade optical glass provides excellent brightness and clarity with lasting durability
- Index-matched Hi-Lume multicoating aids in low-light performance and glare elimination, increasing your success rate
- Illuminated reticle reduces time to get on target in any lighting condition and dramatically increases accuracy when target is dark
- 11 brightness settings (spanning night vision, low light, and daytime), with a convenient battery-saver position between each setting
- Triple internal spring-tension system allows the scope to hold zero through shock, recoil, and vibrations
- Nitrogen-filled body tubes prevent internal fogging in the cold and rain
- Precision-gauged and hand-fitted internal assemblies maintain a consistent point of impact through the magnification range, regardless of shock and vibration
- Solid, 1-piece outer tube is stress-free and durable; withstands shock and vibration from even the heaviest-recoiling calibers
- Protected forever by the Burris Forever Warranty.
- Magnification: 2-10x
- Objective Lens: 42mm
- Main Tube: 34mm
- Reticle: SCR MOA Illuminated Reticle
- Knob Style: MAD System Mil
- Field of View (Low / High): 52ft / 10.5ft @ 100 yards
- Eye Relief (Low / High): 3.5" / 4.25"
- Click Value: 1/4 MOA, 100 Click Knob
- Parallax: Side Focus
- Length: 13.5"
- Weight: 22.7 oz.
- Illumination: 11 Brightness Settings on Rotary Dial with intermediate battery-saver stops
- Battery: CR2032
End of lstUrls_of_images_in_html_description