Burris XTR II Scope for F-Class DCH Double Crosshair 8-40x50mm #201081
- Scope - 34mm
NEW FOR 2019: Model #201081 is a Rear Focal Plane scope with the new F-Class DCH reticle. It is non-illuminated. It's designed to provide the extreme precision required for benchrest competitors.
The XTR II 8-40x is the largest magnification scope in the entire Burris lineup. While it was intended primarily for bench rest and fixed-position extreme long range targets, it's also become very popular for people shooting prairie dogs and other varmints from the next county over. The XTR II 8-40x50mm uses the XT-80 click adjustment knob, which provides 80 clicks per rotation. The F-Class reticle is MOA.
The riflescope out-delivers its modest price tag. And it’s protected forever by the Burris Forever Manufacturer's Warranty™*.
- New F-Class DCH Reticle - Rear Focal Plane Reticle Designed for Modern F-Class and Benchrest Competitions
- 1/8 MOA Adjustments
- Robust 34mm Main Tube
- Magnification: 8-40x
- Objective Lens: 58mm
- Clear Objective Lens Diameter: 50mm
- Occular Lens Diameter: 44.25mm
- Reticle: F-Class DCH
- Tube Size: 34mm
- Focal Plane: RFP
- Knob Adjustment: 1/8 MOA Adjustments
- Elevation Adjustment 70 MOA, Windage Adjustment 30 MOA
- Field of View (Low - High at 100 Yards): 13.2 - 2.8 feet
- Eye Relief: 3.50" - 4.25"
- Exit Pupil (Low - High): 6.25mm - 1.25mm
- Parallax: Adjustable Side, 50 Yards to Infinity
- Length: 16.68"
- Weight: 31.40 oz
Learn More about the Manufacturer's Burris Forever Warranty
Every Burris optic is covered by the Burris Forever Warranty™. Burris Optics & Stoeger Canada will repair or replace your Burris optic if it is damaged or defective. The warranty is automatically transferred to future owners.
- No repair or replacement charge
- No warranty card needed
- No receipt needed
- No questions asked
The Burris Forever Warranty does not cover loss, theft, deliberate damage or cosmetic damage that does not hinder the performance of the product.
How It Works
For warranty service…
- Contact Customer Service for return instructions
- Insure the shipment and keep the shipment tracking records. Burris can’t be responsible for your product until Stoeger physically receives it.
- Prepay the shipping charges and ship by mail
- For Canada Burris Optics can be sent to;
Stoeger Canada (1990) Ltd.
1010 Thornton Road South
Oshawa, Ontario, Canada L1J 7E2
- Burris pays for shipping back to you.
- For more information contact Stoeger Canada's parts & warranty service center at 1-800-263-1945