Powered by Applied Ballistics, the Nitro 1800 provides a ballistic solution to 800 yards out of the box (upgradeable to over 2000 yards) and pairs with your smartphone for easy set up and data input. Range to Over 2000 yards, configure ballistics data, get holdovers, wind adjustment and more with onboard Applied Ballistics. Featuring Bluetooth capability, connect the Nitro 1800 rangefinder to the Bushnell Ballistic app* on your cell phone or Kestrel for easy data input, update/email range cards, set multiple target distances, input environmentals, shot angle and much more.
Brighter, Clearer, and More Accurate
The human eye has its limitations. The new Bushnell rangefinders do not. Specifically designed to improve your vision, the all Bushnell LRFs provide the power of a monocular in a laser rangefinder. Each new model is standard with all-glass optical system, a 40% larger objective lens and are fully multi-coated so that no detail goes unnoticed. Features a two lens system, typically only found on more expensive models, along with a powerful laser diode for longer, more accurate ranging. With 6x magnification and 2x light transmission, these new models are clearly brighter in every way.
- Upgradable Applied Ballistics Solver - The Nitro 1800 comes standard with Applied Ballistics Ultralite to provide ballistic solutions out of the box to 875 yards. Optional upgrades available to extend the range beyond 2000 yards through the rangefinder and over 5000 yards on the app.
- Smartphone App - Connect the Nitro rangefinder your cell phone via Bluetooth for easy data input, update/email range cards, set multiple target distances, input environmentals, shot angle and much more.
- Kestrel Pairing - Pair your Nitro to a "Link" enabled Kestrel via Bluetooth to utilize Kestrel's environmental data for extreme range ballistic solutions.
- ARC technology (Angle Range Compensation) - Accounts for terrain angle, giving you true distance to target on uphill and downhill shots.
- Speed - Updates range 4x per second for fast, reliable ranging.
- Selectable Reticle - Select circle/dot, dot only, or circle only.
- EXO™ Barrier - Coating bonds to exterior lens surfaces, and repels water, oil, fog, dust and debris, protecting you from all elements mother nature can throw at you.
- Brush™ and Bullseye™ Mode - Brush mode ignores foreground objects - brush, tree branches, etc. - and provides distances to background objects only. Bullseye mode acquires the distances of small targets without inadvertently measuring background object distances.
- Scan Mode - Updates target distances 4x per second while panning.
- Range finder
- Durable carrying case
- Quck Start guide
- Paracord and lanyard tether
- Instruction sheet
*The Nitro 1800 and associated app are compatible with Apple devices supporting IOS 12 or later and Android devices supporting Android operating system 6 or later.
- Magnification: 6x
- Objective Lens: 24mm
- Range (Reflective Target): 2000 Yards / 1829m
- Range (Tree): 1200 Yards / 1097m
- Range (Deer): 800 Yards / 732m
- Accuracy: +/- 1 Yard
- Targetting Modes: Scan, Bullseye, Brush
- ARC Modes: Regular, Bow, ABU, ABE
- Power: 3-Volt CR2 (1x included)
- Length: 106mm / 4.19"
- Width: 41mm / 1.62"
- Height: 71mm / 2.79"
- Weight: 161g / 5.70 oz.