Bushnell TRS-125 Sight 3 MOA Red Dot #TRS-125
- Red-Dot, Reflex, and Holographic Sights
The TRS-125 red dot sight builds on its predecessor with digital push-button control, user-selectable 12hr timer and over 15,000hrs of battery life. An IPX7 ingress rated monolithic main housing and durable low-profile mount with removable, skeletonized high-rise spacer put this sight at home on many small arms.
The new TRS-125 is a compact enclosed red dot with high and low mounts with modern features and battery life that shooters and hunters need.
The TRS-125 features an efficient and clear 3 MOA dot with 10 brightness settings that delivers up to 15,000 hours of battery life. The point source LED creates a clean beam that produces a strong day light-bright dot without wasting energy.
Push-Button controls not only give you the option of 10 brightness settings, but also give you the ability to turn on or off the 12-hour automatic shutoff should you want to use it for defensive purposes. When on, the onboard timer automatically turns the unit off after 12hrs of no buttons being pressed. When off, the optic stays on until you shut it off. The optic’s onboard logic makes it easy to determine what state the optic is in; 4 quick dot pulses to indicate the timer is active or 3 slow pulses to indicate off.
The TRS-125 is comes with both high and low rise Weaver mounts, is IPX7 waterproof, and comes with our lifetime Ironclad Warranty.
- EFFICIENT CLEAR 3 MOA DOT WITH 10 BRIGHTNESS SETTINGS Point source LED creates a clean beam that produces a strong dot without wasting energy.
- LONG LASTING BATTERY LIFE WITH OVER 15,000 hrs With over 15,000 hours on the mid setting (Setting 5) you won’t need to change the battery any time soon. The side loading battery is easy to replace without removing the sight from the firearm retaining your zero.
- USER-SELECTABLE 12 HR TIMER FOR REAL-WORLD APPLICATION The user may prefer to leave the brightness setting set at or towards day-bright. If so, they can also choose to use the onboard timer to automatically turn the unit off after 12hrs of no buttons being pressed. The optic’s onboard logic makes it easy to determine what state the optic is in; 4 quick dot pulses to indicate the timer is active or 3 slow pulses to indicate off.
- MOUNTS ON HANDGUNS*, RIFLES AND SHOTGUNS Works across firearms with common Weaver style or Picatinny accessory rails.
- IPX7 DURABLE ALUMINUM CONSTRUCTION WITH REMOVABLE HIGH-RISE SPACER Rugged aluminum housing ensures the glass and electronic internals are protected during field use and IPX7 rated sealing of the electronics allows the optic to be submerged 1 meter in water for 30 minutes without damage.
- CONVENIENT LAYOUT AND DESIGN Detented Windage/Elevation adjustment with 1 MOA per click. Side loading battery (CR2032) for easy replacement. Easy access push button design for brightness setting adjustment.
- BACKED BY THE LIFETIME IRONCLAD WARRANTY The TRS-125 is backed by Bushnell's Lifetime Ironclad warranty and are engineered and manufactured to withstand the rigors of the outdoors for the lifetime of the product. The materials and workmanship are covered for 5 years from date of purchase or manufacturing date. Fully transferable, no receipt required. Full details at Bushnell.com/warranty.
- Item ID (SKU) TRS125
- Collection TRS
- Model Name TRS-125
- Form Factor Closed Reflex
- Adjustment Range (Total) 100+ MOA
- Click Value 1 MOA
- MOA Per Rev 28
- Dot Color Red
- Reticle 3 MOA Dot
- Eye Relief Unlimited
- Length 2.9 in.
- Height Height w/o High-Rise Spacer-2.0 in.; With High-Rise Spacer 2.7 in.
- Weight (g) 5.4 / 6.6 oz.
- Lens Coating Fully Multi-Coated, EXO Barrier
- Magnification 1x
- Objective Size (in./mm) 22 mm
- Parallax 100 Yds.
- Ingress Rating Yes, IPX7
- Gas Purged Yes
- Mount High-rise & low-profile Weaver rail mounts
- Extended Battery Life Yes, up to 15,000 Hours
- Battery CR2032
- Battery Position Side-Loading
- Brightness Settings 10
- Controls Recessed Push - Button
- Auto Shutoff Yes, 12hr with No Button Presses. User - Selectable