Start of lstUrls_of_images_in_html_description
Product Number: 117236c1
Colt Canada introduces the Modular Rail Rifle (MRR). The MRR combines the battle proven Colt Canada C8 5.56mm Carbine core with a Magpul M-LOK Rail Attachment System.
The Upper Receiver has a monolithic top rail with the side and bottom rail positions now implementing the Magpul M-LOK modular locking accessory mounting system. The Monolithic Upper Receiver provides ample rail space for night vision and thermal optics to be mounted forward of the day optics. The Upper Receiver is fitted with a Colt Canada floating, Cold Hammer Forged, Chrome Lined Barrel which increases barrel service life.
The implementation of the M-LOK system has enabled modularity that allows the operator to add only the rails or accessories required for the mission, thus reducing the weight burden on the operator. The implementation of the M-LOK standard has reduced weapon weights of up to half a pound. This weight saving is predominantly in the forestock area of the weapon, thus increasing the weapon's maneuverability.
The MRR features ambidextrous controls and can easily be fitted with numerous accessories and now the M-LOK enabled accessories and rail sections.
- Upper receiver has a monolithic top rail with side and bottom rail positions with Magpul M-LOK modular locking accessory mounting system.
- The Upper is fitted with a Colt Canada free floating Colt Hammer Forged barrel
- 11.6"Barrel is Canadian Forces specification thicker chrome lining for increased service life. 1:7 Twist
- 18.6"barrel is non-chrome lined for increased accuracy in Designated Marksman Rifle (DMR) configuration. 1:7 Twist
- Standard A2 flash, M16 Bolt Carrier, Ambi - Sling Plate Adapter, Magpul MOE Buttstock (#M400) and MOE Pistol Grip (#M415)
- Up to 1.5lbs lighter than first and second generation IUR's, increasing the firearm's maneuverability.
- 5.56 NATO / .223 REM
- #CC-MRR11 - 11.6" Barrel
- #CC-MRR16 - 16.0" Barrel
- #CC-MRR18 - 18.6" Barrel
End of lstUrls_of_images_in_html_description