We are now open to the public with limited hours of operation; however we are limiting the number of customers at any given time. The safety of our team and customers is our primary focus. Customers must wear a mask (must cover the nose and mouth) and maintain social distancing. There are no exemptions to wearing a mask or an appropriate face covering and those individuals who refuse to wear a mask will not be permitted to enter the store. We reserve the right to refuse entry into our premises. For individuals who are not able to wear a mask due to medical conditions or those with children under 2 years of age, you will have to place your order on our web site and your order will be brought out to you at curb side. Please speak to the associate at the door and you will be accommodated.
As the situation evolves regarding covid-19, we may need to close without notice. We are following the direction of public health to limit the spread of Covid-19.
Due to measures taken to prevent the spread of COVID-19, the Canadian Firearms Program is currently experiencing significant impacts to our services, like many other service providers in Canada.
- Transfers have been taking up to 8 weeks in some provinces such as Ontario and Quebec.
- Clients may experience longer than normal wait times when calling the contact centre
- The processing of applications for a new firearm licence has been initiated, however, clients may still experience delays due to reduced capacity in our processing centre
- The production of firearms licence cards has been initiated, however, clients may still experience delays due to reduced capacity in our processing centre
- The delivery of Firearms Safety Course (s) may be postponed due to social distancing protocols