Thru-Hikers logging hundreds of miles on the long trails of America have long coveted our hiking socks because they deliver the ultimate in comfort, durability and fit when failure is simply not an option. Their endorsement means a lot to us since creating socks that over-deliver in the most demanding trail conditions has always been at the core of our mission. So whether it's Denali or just a day hike, with Darn Tough you'll have the world's best hiking sock under foot.
The legendary Darn Tough performance in their lowest-profile package. The Hiker No Show packs all the wicking performance and guaranteed for life durability into a sock that flies below the radar.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique "put it on, forget it's on" feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor.
- Manufacturer Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool: The ultimate fiber for breathability and comfort in all conditions.
- True Seamless: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel
- Sizing: Consult chart for best fit
- Light Cushion: Light and strong with a thin layer of cushioning along base of foot. Our most versatile construction.
- No-Show Height: The toughest sock you’ll never see. When your shoes are on this sock is gone.
- 54% Merino Wool 43% Nylon 3% Lycra® Spandex