EOTech 518 Holographic Sight with QD Mount and Side Controls #518-2
- Red-Dot, Reflex, and Holographic Sights
Start of lstUrls_of_images_in_html_description
Product Number: 5182
The best just got better. The 518 runs on easy to find AA batteries but offers all of the features found in EOTech's EXPS top of the line sight. With side button functionality you can reduce rail space when partnering the 518 with an EOTech magnifier.
- Wide field of view, fast target acquisition
- True holographic sight, even if the glass is broken it will still work
- Takes common AA batteries
- QD Mount allows for easy on & off
- Side controls allow for ideal configuration with G33 magnifier
- Reticle Series: -2
- Power: 2x 1.5v AA batteries (Lithium, alkaline, rechargeable, not included with purchase)
- Battery Life: Lithium - 1000 Continuous Hours at nominal setting 12 at room temperature, Alkaline - 600 continuous hours at nominal setting 12 at room temp
- Length/Width/Height: 5.6" x 2.2" x 2.9" (142.3mm x 55.9mm x 73.7mm)
- Weight: 13.8 oz.
- Water Resistance: Submersible to 10 ft (3m)
- Mount: 1" Weaver or MIL-STD-1913 Rail (picatinny)
End of lstUrls_of_images_in_html_description
EOTech Manufacturer's Warranty
Products Manufactured January 1, 2017 or Later
EOTECH Prestige Warranty
Thank you for choosing EOTECH for your new purchase. EOTech understands your passion for shooting and your reliance on products that will provide years of dependable use. That is why they offer a 10- year limited EOTECH Prestige Warranty, as described below. Should you experience a problem with your EOTECH product, EOTech will do the following to make it right for you.
With the EOTECH Prestige Warranty, EOTech warrants that your Holographic Weapon Sight or Magnifier product will be free from manufacturing defects in material and workmanship (including electronics) under normal use for a period of ten (10) years from the later of (i) customer's proof of the first purchase of the new product from an authorized commercial seller of EOTECH products or from EOTECH directly, or (ii) manufacturer's date/serial number (as specified on the product). EOTECH will, free of charge and as determined by EOTECH, either repair or replace your product with a comparable product for the first five (5) years. From five (5) to ten (10) years, EOTECH will, at the customer's request, evaluate and repair any and all defects in material and workmanship for a seventy-nine dollar ($79.00 USD) bench fee. This warranty extends to subsequent owners to the remaining extent of the original owner's warranty. We do this because we want you to be as confident in your purchase as we are in the quality of our product.
This warranty does not apply to the following:
- Theft, loss, neglect, or vandalism.
- Abuse, misuse, improper installation and modification, alterations, abnormal use, or accidents.
- Cosmetic damage that does not affect the product's use, operation or performance, as determined by EOTECH.
- Any defect or damage caused by repairs or services not performed by EOTECH.
- EOTECH products not in the Holographic Weapon Sight or Magnifier product families, specifically, but not limited to, Vudu riflescopes; Laser Battery Caps (LBC); or L3 Insight branded products.