ETS Universal Pistol Mag Loader for 9mm 40SW #ETSCAM-9-40
- Speed Loader - Pistol
Elite Tactical Systems Group (ETS) makes it their goal to provide clients with innovative products by utilizing cutting-edge design, materials, and manufacturing processes. With the fastest loaders the shooting world has ever seen, ETS has remained dedicated to their core values to keep them at the forefront of innovation and value.
ETS products are reliable and affordable with a manufacturer's lifetime warranty and are proudly made in the USA.
This high quality speed loader will allow you to easily any standard single or double-stack magazine in 9mm or 40 S&W caliber without stress to your hands or having to repeat steps for each round loaded.
- Fastest Loader Ever - Load your 9mm and .40 caliber mags in under 10 seconds!
- Universal loader works with virtually all brands of pistol magazines, double or single stack*
- Load magazine directly from ammo tray or with loose ammo.
- Loader does NOT damage feed lips.
- Portable and compact. Easily fits in your range bag or pocket.
- Gen II Loader Features - Self centering of the feed lips for both single and double stacked mags, Easier mag insertion, Compatible with more mags!
- Made in the USA and comes with a LIFETIME WARRANTY
*see FAQ for limitations
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Will the CAM Loader work with my model gun mags?
A: In all of their testing the only 9mm or .40 pistol mags we have found that do not work with our loader are STI 2011 mags, Taurus PT709 mags, Walther CCP mags, SIG P938, and mags that are not the size of a standard magazine.
Q: Will the CAM Loader work with all ammo?
A: In their extensive testing the loader works with all ammo tested
Q: How much force does it take to operate the loader?
A: ETS designed the loader so that a petite woman would be able to fully load a standard capacity pistol magazine. As with any type of loading, as the round count goes up the tension needed to load goes up as well. That said, everyone should be able to fully load standard capacity mags, and most people will not have any trouble fully loading a full capacity mag.
Q: Will the CAM Loader work with .357 SIG ammo?
A: Yes. However it can dent the casings sometimes.
Q: Does the CAM loader come pre-lubricated?
A: Yes. ETS lubricates the feed ramp inside the loader, but they still recommend lubricating frequently upon initial use.