Start of lstUrls_of_images_in_html_description
Product Number: 2699133
Free Shipping on this Product!
We do not shy away from the reality that the Northern Breeze 12 screen house is likely the most expensive shelter sold in Canada. From the ease of set up, the lightweight aluminum frame, noseeum mesh walls, high waterproof coatings and taped roof seams, beefy #10 zippers with multiple entry options and the list continues. However our best selling feature are the thousands of "happy campers" who own a Northern Breeze.
- Set up uses 4 wide diameter shock corded aluminum poles that connect at a top mounted hub. Set up is simple and stability the best available.
- Entry to the Northern Breeze is multi-faceted, adapting to whatever your needs may be.
- Full external rain/wind flaps create a virtually waterproof seal not found in other screen houses.
- All 4 flaps can be used as sun awnings, one awning pole set included
- Fly Sheet: Armatech polyester 3000mm
- Inner Canopy: Noseeum mesh
- Frame: 6065 Aluminum
- Weight: 34lbs, 0oz. / 15.42kg
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 12" x 12" x 8'5" / 366cm x 366cm x 256cm
End of lstUrls_of_images_in_html_description