Glock 44 Pistol 22LR - 10 Round with 106mm Barrel #UA445X101
- Handgun - Rimfire
Introducing the new Glock 44 22LR pistol. A dedicated rimfire Glock, by Glock!
Expected Delivery late 1st quarter to early 2nd quarter 2020
Featuring the iconic GLOCK design, the G44 is similar in size to the G19 and takes the capabilities of .22 caliber pistols to the next level.
Once you start with perfection – you stay with perfection. The G44 is the ideal pistol to start or enhance your shooting experience. The innovative design of the hybrid steel-polymer slide chambered in our first .22 caliber round provides a lightweight and low recoil functionality for optimal control.
The G44 was thoroughly tested with a wide variety of ammunition to ensure maximum performance and redefine what small can do. The G44 is a compact size pistol with the ability to adapt to nearly every hand size by using the different backstraps supplied with the pistol. The G44 comes standard with the GLOCK Marksman Barrel (GMB) for increased accuracy and precision. The right equipment is essential. The G44 comes with adjustable rear sights and two load-assist magazines. Everything that a well prepared shooter needs.
Train & shoot longer with this great rimfire GLOCK pistol.
- Hybrid Steel-Polymer Slide - Strong and ultralight slide for better durability and performance.
- Front Serrations - For added traction in all environments.
- Adjustable Rear Sights - Easily fine-tune your sight alignment for more precision.
- Load-Assist Magazine - Integrated Load-Assist enables quick and easy loading of all 10 rounds.
- GLOCK marksman Barrel (GMB) - Delivers increased accuaracy with polygonal rifling and an enhanced barrel crown. Extended from 102mm to 106mm for the Canadian market.
- Ambidextrous Slide Stop Lever & Reversible Magazine Catch - Adapt for your preference of fit, feel and control.
- Interchangeable Backstraps - Easily adjust the fit of the firearm in your hand.
- 2x 10 round magazines • Additional magazines may be found here on our website
- Caliber: 22 LR
- Capacity: 10-Rounds
- Barrel Length: 106mm / 4.2"
- Overall Length: 189mm / 7.4"
- Slide Length: 174mm / 6.85"
- Width (overall): 32mm / 1.26"
- Slide Width: 25.5" / 1.00"
- Height (including magazine): 128mm / 5.04"
- Trigger Distance: 70mm / 2.76"
- Trigger Pull: 26 N
- Trigger System: Safe Action
- Weight (with empty magazine): 415g / 14.64"
I had been considering a plinker for some time. Then, Black Friday, this one went on sale for a very reasonable price. I dove at it. No sooner had the dust settled on the transaction than did I begin to see bad reviews about it. I fought the buyer's remorse and waited for its arrival. I picked it up and couldn't wait to try it out. Fact is, I am thrilled with its performance. It is lightweight, great Glock action, and, although actually hitting the target where I thought I had aimed isn't all that important, I really enjoy the experience. It's fun, ammo is reasonably priced, and it looks and feels great. I'd recommend it.
It’s a fantastic lightweight shooter Took it to the range today for the first time and ran 250 Blazers 40g and 100 rounds of some cheap Federal Range Target Practice 40 grain cooper plated 40 rounds CCI clean Christmas ammo the red and green ones Blazers and Federals worked 100% the CCI cleans a couple of stove pipes seems to be low charged rounds not the gun now it was very accurate right out of the box I cleaned and lubed it before range time it group perfectly at the POI from 15 yards no need to adjust the sights for the 3 types of ammo I used today I think once broken in I think it will be one of my best .22 plinker/ target gun I own very pleased Just load mags the right way according to glock and use decent ammo and you got glock perfection as much as you possibly can get out the the hit and miss .22 very pleased and a first time glock owner.