IceTrek - Waterproof, Warm, and Comfortable
When your pursuits include winter hunts, ice fishing, snowmobiling or other cold weather activities, rely on IceTrek boots with innovative ThermalBoost™ technology to keep your feet warm on even the most brutal, bitter days.
- ArmaTec - This technology is a protective covering that is incredibly tough and abrasion resistant.
- KingToe - Larger toe box provides comfort and 40% more toe room than our standard boots
- Mossy Oak - Mossy Oak® Break-Up® camouflage features unprecedented depth, unequalled detail and elements with remarkable contrast, offering hunters another dimension in camo. Mossy Oak® Break-Up Infinity® is a versatile pattern used effectively in various hunting situations from flooded timber to deep woods. Includes elements like bark, branches and leaves to mimic actual colors found in nature.
- RPM - A breakthrough composite material that significantly reduces the weight of the boot, providing extreme comfort and added endurance. Engineered to provide the durability and strength of traditional materials without the extra weight.
- ScentBan - An Irish Setter exclusive scent control process, ScentBan™ is added to various materials from leathers to linings to footbeds, killing bacteria that cause odors.
Technical Specifications - IceTrek style 3896
- Upper Leather: Polyurethane Coated, Waterproof
- Upper Material: Honeycomb Ripstop
- Camouflage: Mossy Oak® Break-Up Country® Camouflage - More MOBUC camo items can be found here on our site
- Footbed: Felt Covered EVA
- Construction: Cement
- Shank: TPU
- Waterproof: UltraDry™ Waterproofing System
- Insulation: 1600g PrimaLoft®
- Outsole: Ice Claw RPM-LS - Camo
- Last: IS-833
- Height: 12-inch
- Counter: Heel-Molded
- Lining: Synthetic Mesh
- Lining (Quarter): Mesh
- Lining (Vamp): Mesh