Start of lstUrls_of_images_in_html_description
Product Number: LCB6FC
The Lansky Dual Grit Combo Stone offers the convenience of two grits in one stone and is great for sharpening: Pocket knives, hunting and fishing knives, utility knife blades, cutting tools for gardening, woodworking, and industrial cutting tool edge maintenance.
- (Dark Grey) Coarse Side - 100 grit
- (Light Grey) Medium Side - 240 grit
Combo Bench Stone Instructions
- Select the proper side of the stone for your edge.
Dark-Course- For a completely dull or damaged edge
Light-Fine- To touch up or maintain an already sharp edge
- Set the stone on a stable, flat surface.
- Lubrication (Nathan’s Honing Oil) is optional but recommended with the use of the Combo Stones.
- Observe the bevel angle on the blade you intend to sharpen. Then, bring the edge to the stone matching your sharpening angle to the bevel angle.
- Using light pressure, push the edge of the blade across the stone in one motion, much like trying to slice a thin layer of the top of the stone. Maintaining a consistent angle is essential for the best results.
- Repeat process 3-4 times on one side of the blade, then switch to the other side and repeat.
- Repeat this process until edge is sharp.
- Make sure to clean your stones after each use. Store in a cool dry place.
Be Smart, Be Safe and Stay an Edge Above the Rest!
CAUTION: Knife sharpening is an inherently dangerous activity. Used properly this sharpener cannot hurt you but a carelessly handled blade or pointed object can.
End of lstUrls_of_images_in_html_description