Ruger 10/22 TakeDown with Black Magpul Backpacker Stock 22LR #21182
- Rifle - Rimfire
The classic Ruger 10/22 TakeDown combined with the extremely popular Magpul Backpacker stock!
Easy takedown enables quick separation of the barrel from the action for ease of transportation and storage. Takedown is as simple as locking the bolt back and verifying that the rifle is unloaded, pushing a recessed lever, twisting the subassemblies and pulling them apart.
Includes 4x 10-round magazines!
- Simple reassembly allows for a secure connection of the barrel and action and returns the firearm to zero, even when receiver-mounted optics are used, ensuring consistent accuracy, shot after shot.
- This legendary action is a tried and true Ruger design that ensures consistent, reliable performance.
- Detachable 10-round rotary magazine features a unique rotor to separate cartridges and provide reliable feeding.
- Easy-to-use, prominent magazine release provides smooth, no-fuss removal of flush-mounted magazine.
- Precision-rifled, cold hammer-forged barrel.
- Positive, push-button, cross-bolt manual safety.
- Combination scope base adapter for both Weaver-style and .22 tip-off scope mounts included.
- Heat-stabilized, glass-filled, polymer trigger housing assembly is precision made of high-tech material for improved manufacturing tolerances, impact and abrasion-resistance and an unmatched ability to withstand the elements.
- Stock: Magpul Backpacker
- Front Sight: Fiber Optic
- Rear Sight: Adjustable Fiber Optic
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Barrel Feature: Threaded Barrel
- Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28
- Capacity: 10
- Twist: 1:16" RH
- Finish: Satin Stainless
- Overall Length: 35"
- Barrel Length: 16.40"
- Weight: 4.2 lb.
- Grooves: 6
Bought this and took it target shooting. Kickback is non existent which is nice. The way it comes apart is awesome, can fit in a hiking bag no problem. Also comes with 4 magazines which is nice. The sights are a good colour as well.
Great feel and accuracy, the trigger is a little heavy, but other than that a quality pairing of a great stock and a legendary rifle. This baby is now a permanent resident of my gear bag.