Ruger Handgun 57 Semi Auto #16402
- Handgun - Centerfire
Frequently bought together:
- Impressive ergonomics include an easy trigger reach, 1911-style ambidextrous manual safety, robust slide release and reversible magazine release latch.
- Through hardened, billet steel slide with lightening cuts is drilled and tapped for easy mounting of optics with separately available optic adapter plate, available at ShopRuger.com.
- Windage and elevation adjustable, serrated rear sight and rapid acquisition fiber optic front sight for fast, accurate shooting.
- The alloy steel barrel features a black nitride treatment for wear resistance.
- Steel magazine provides double stack capacity without unnecessary bulk.
- Textured, ergonomic frame provides a secure and comfortable grip.
- Utilizes Ruger's safe, reliable, and proven Secure Action™ fire-control system with protected internal hammer and short-stroke, double-action trigger. The bladed-safety trigger is comfortable, pulls smoothly, breaks cleanly, and has a positive reset.
- Safe, easy takedown with no tools or trigger pull required.
- Inspection port allows for visual confirmation of a loaded or empty chamber.
- Picatinny-style accessory rail for easy mounting of lights and lasers.
- Safety features include: 1911-style ambidextrous manual safety; an integrated trigger safety; light-weight firing pin; neutrally balanced sear with significant engagement and strong spring tension; and hammer catch to help prevent the hammer from contacting the firing pin unless the trigger is pulled.
- Magazine drops free on release for convenient reloading.
- Also includes: two steel magazines.
- Grip FrameHigh-Performance, Glass-Filled Nylon
- Barrel Length4.94"
- Overall Length8.65"
- Barrel MaterialAlloy Steel
- Barrel FinishBlack Nitride
- Front SightFiber Optic
- Rear SightAdjustable
- Slide MaterialAlloy Steel
- Slide FinishBlack Oxide
- Weight24.5 oz.
- Slide Width1.20"
- Twist1:9" RH
Finally received on 20 Dec 21, 18 days after I purchased it.. Firearm is great, but the shipping; not so..