Ruger GP100 Match Champion Revolver, .357 Magnum #1754
- Handgun - Revolver - Double Action
- Handgun - Centerfire
Start of lstUrls_of_images_in_html_description
Product Number: 1754
The Ruger GP100 Match Champion is designed with the competitor in mind. With its ergonomic enhancements and tuned action, the Match Champion delivers fast, accurate shots and takes the popular GP100 to the next level.
- The half-lug, slab-sided 4.2" barrel delivers lively handling for quick transition between targets.
- The barrel also features an 11° target crown for competitive-level accuracy.
- Match-tuned action with polished and optimized internals, a centering boss on the trigger, and centering shims on the hammer produce a smooth double-action trigger pull and a crisp and consistent let-off.
- A fixed Novak Lo-Mount Carry rear sight and fiber optic front sight allows for a fast and visible sight picture.
- A custom Hogue hardwood grip with stippled sides permits an ideal grip for competition shooting. (Patented grip frame design easily accommodates a wide variety of custom grips.)
- The ejector and chamber mouths have a light chamfer to aid loading, while a contoured cylinder enables easy re-holstering.
- Triple-locking cylinder is locked into the frame at the front, rear and bottom for more positive alignment and dependable operation shot after shot.
- Easy takedown of integrated subassemblies requires no special tools and allows for no-hassle maintenance and assembly.
- Patented Ruger transfer bar mechanism provides an unparalleled measure of security against accidental discharge.
- Also Includes: hard plastic case.
- Model: 1754
- Caliber: .357 Magnum
- Capcity: 6
- Material & Finish: Stainless Steel with Satin Finish
- Front Sight: Fiber Optic
- Rear Sight: Fixed Novak Lo-Mount
- Barrel Length: 4
End of lstUrls_of_images_in_html_description