Start of lstUrls_of_images_in_html_description
Product Number: 40107
The much anticipated Ruger Mark IV pistol. The Target variant features all the classic lines of the previous Mark III pistols, with a new takedown feature which will change the way you see Ruger target pistols!
- Caliber: .22LR
- Capacity: 10 Rounds
- Barrel Length: 5.50"
- Barrel Style: Bull Barrel
- Twist: 1:16" RH, 6 grooves
- Overall Length: 9.75"
- Height: 5.50"
- Width: 1.20"
- Weight: 35.6 oz.
- Finish: Blued
- Barrel Material: Alloy Steel
- Grip Frame: Aluminum
- Grips: Checkered Synthetic
- Rear Sight: Adjustable target sight
- Simple, one-button takedown for quick and easy field-stripping and proper chamber to muzzle cleaning.
- A recessed button in the back of the frame allows the upper receiver to tilt up and off of the grip frame without the use of tools.
- One-piece, precision CNC-machined grip frame.
- Ergonomic bolt stop.
- Smoothly contoured, comfortable grip features natural pointing grip angle with replaceable, checkered grip panels for a non-slip hold.
- Internal cylindrical bolt construction ensures permanent sight to barrel alignment and higher accuracy potential than conventional moving slide designs.
- Contoured ejection port and easy-to-grasp bolt ears allow for durable and reliable operation round after round.
- Accurate sighting system features adjustable rear sight and drilled and tapped receiver for Weaver- or Picatinny-style rail for easy mounting of optics (rail not included).
- Ambidextrous manual safety positively locks the sear in the "SAFE" position when applied. Safety can be converted to left-side only with included washer.
- Features a conveniently located push-button magazine release on the left side of the frame.
- Magazine drops free on release for faster reloading.
- Magazine disconnect prevents discharge when the magazine has been removed.
- Also includes: two, 10-round magazines.
End of lstUrls_of_images_in_html_description
It is light and accurate and, the most important, Very easy to disassembly and clean. The finish and some components' materials are not to up the level of my MK III Target but, this is only a 500 bucks gun. Trigger pull and sights are identical to the more expensive model. This is going to be by my everyday range gun for sure....