Start of lstUrls_of_images_in_html_description
Product Number: 40150
Ruger's extremely popular Mark 4 pistols are now available in a tactical variant. An easy to maintain and ultra reliable rimfire target pistol with a lightweight grip frame, threaded barrel, and picatinny rail optic mounts.
- Simple, one-button takedown for quick and easy field-stripping and proper chamber to muzzle cleaning. A recessed button in the back of the frame allows the upper receiver to tilt up and off of the grip frame without the use of tools.
- One-piece, precision CNC-machined grip frame.
- Ergonomic bolt stop.
- Smoothly contoured, comfortable grip features natural pointing grip angle with replaceable, checkered grip panels for a non-slip hold.
- Internal cylindrical bolt construction ensures permanent sight to barrel alignment and higher accuracy potential than conventional moving slide designs.
- Contoured ejection port and easy-to-grasp bolt ears allow for durable and reliable operation round after round.
- Accurate sighting system features adjustable rear sight and drilled and tapped receiver for Weaver- or Picatinny-style rail for easy mounting of optics.
- Ambidextrous manual safety positively locks the sear in the "SAFE" position when applied. Safety can be converted to left-side only with included washer.
- Features a conveniently located push-button magazine release on the left side of the frame.
- Magazine drops free on release for faster reloading.
- Magazine disconnect prevents discharge when the magazine has been removed.
- Also includes: two, 10-round magazines.
- Threaded barrel and top and bottom Picatinny rails for attaching tactical accessories.
- Caliber: 22LR
- Capacity: 10-Rounds
- Finish: Black Oxide
- Overall Length: 8.5"
End of lstUrls_of_images_in_html_description
Got this and gave it a thorough cleaning to remove all the packing grease, the pistol takedown is super easy...which is key as .22 ammunition is notorious for fouling. My first range trip was strictly to break my new Ruger in, as expected I did run into the odd extraction issue, this should not deter anyone as this seems quite common with many .22 semi-autos. I gave it another good cleaning and took it out for a second time, 300 rounds of various bulk ammo with not one malfunction...this level of reliability really surprised me. Bulk Federal, Winchester Dynapoint, Blazer and American Eagle were used with not one hiccup. I added a Vortex Venom 3 MOA reflex sight, my Ruger Tactical is now a tack driver. It's accuracy rivals many of my .22 rifles out to 50 yards, this is of course off of a bench. Al Flaherty's was amazing, all transfers + passing-on of information was seamless. A very professional company that is focused on having satisfied repeat customers.
Just got this.. and i am impressed . Al Flahertys ...awesome as always. Super fast ship, on Sale, free ship, best price . etc. Always one of my go to gun stores. As for the gun .. super nice ..extremely accurate ,nice grip, totally reliable ,easy and cheap to shoot ,comes in really nice case, trigger is really good , spring loaded mag ejection, adjustable rear sight, threaded barrel , picitinny rails ,.guys.. easy ,easy , take down, compared to mk III and previous models that were quite a convoluted process . A Well built accurate ruger .22 that I would highly recommend . Again thank you to Al Flahertys for best price and service.