Ruger PC Carbine 6-Position Stock, Handguard Non-Restricted, 9mm 18.6" Barrel #19125
- Rifle - Semi
The extremely popular Ruger PC Carbine gets even better with the new adjustable stock version! This variant has a forward picatinny optic mount instead of an iron sight & an M-LOK compatible forward rail system.
- This model ships with a 10-round magazine, 6 position stock and threaded barrel
- CNC-milled handguard that is Type III hard-coat anodized aluminum for maximum durability, with Magpul® M-LOK® accessory attachment slots on all four sides for easy mounting of M-LOK-compatible rails and accessories.
- Factory-installed, barrel-mounted picatinny rail allows for the forward mounting of optics.
- Interchangeable magazine wells for use of common Ruger® and Glock® magazines. Ships with SR-Series™/Security-9® pistol magazine well installed and an additional magazine well accepting Glock® magazines is included*.
- Easy takedown enables quick separation of the barrel/forend assembly from the action for ease of transportation and storage. Takedown is as simple as locking the bolt back and verifying that the rifle is unloaded, pushing a recessed lever, twisting the subassemblies and pulling them apart.
- Dead blow action features a custom tungsten dead blow weight that shortens bolt travel and reduces felt recoil and muzzle rise. Bolt is machined from heat treated, chrome-moly steel to ensure strength, structural integrity and durability.
- Reversible magazine release and reversible charging handle to support ambidextrous use or one-handed control manipulation while maintaining a proper firing grip*.
- Cold hammer-forged, chrome-moly steel barrel with ultra-precise rifling provides exceptional accuracy and longevity. The heavy contour barrel provides consistent accuracy, while barrel fluting sheds unnecessary weight and allows for quick handling.
- Chassis system features a flared magwell for improved magazine reloading capabilities as well as integrated, rear-mounted QD cups.
- Lower receiver is fitted with a 6 position Magpul® MOE® buttstock on a proprietary receiver extension capable of accepting both commercial and Mil-Spec aftermarket stocks.
- Ergonomic pistol grip features an extended trigger reach for more precise trigger control.
- Glass-filled polymer chassis system, with integrated rear 7075-T6 aluminum picatinny rail, allows for the mounting of standard AR grips and picatinny rail-mountable stocks or extensions.
- Light, crisp trigger pull with minimal overtravel and positive reset utilizing proven 10/22® trigger components.
- CNC-machined from an aerospace-grade 7075-T6 aluminum billet, the receiver includes an integrated Picatinny-style† rail and is Type III hard-coat anodized for maximum durability.
- Also includes: one, SR-Series™ pistol magazine and hex wrenches for disassembly of the chassis and aluminum handguard, as well as removal of the charging handle.
- Capacity: 10
- Barrel Length 18.5"
- Overall Length 35.50" - 38" (approx.)
- folded length: Barrel 19", Stock collapsed 17-1/2"
- Front Sight None
- Rear Sight None
- Barrel Feature Fluted
- Thread Pattern N/A
- Weight 7.3 lb.
- Length of Pull 10.5" - 13.75"
- Material Aluminum Alloy
- Finish Type III Hardcoat Anodized
- Twist 1:10" RH
- Grooves 6
Got this from AL and their service is always fantastic. Next day delivery at no extra cost, can't get better than that. Ruger is fantastic, will make a great bush gun, although it is a little heavy so sling is a must. Great at the range and very accurate. Will eat anything it's fed. Reliability seems good as not had too long with it yet. Takedown is simple, works great with glock mags.
There's a reason why these sell out in a few minutes every time they get back in stock. No complaints , really good service and fast shipping from Al Flahertys as well. Can't wait for the range to open back up so I can go try it out.
Gun is as great as the reviews I read. Breakdown action is easy and very tight.
So far I have not had a chance to fire the rifle yet, but it is well built.
My first 9mm long gun. I’ve put about 500 rounds through it and have it zeroed with a Vortex 1x red dot. I was able to shoot 3-inch groups at 100 metres (prone and sandbagged). Love the easy breakdown and portability. The trigger is really nice. I found the take-up a bit gritty but that might smooth out over time. Wish my X95 trigger was like it. A fun and surprisingly accurate carbine.
Since the AR Ban these are the next best thing for 3 Gun matches!!!
Awesome gun. I've only taken it out a couple of times, but it's been fun and reliable. Easy enough to take down and clean, and the option to use Glock mags is nice too, because you can get Glock/Magpul ones cheap. The only drawback is that it's pretty freaking heavy. Overall, it's well built and worth picking up.
I’ve put around 300 rounds through mine and it’s been flawless. Its very good quality and I highly recommend
It’s a bit heavier than it looks. But it does feel good. Unit is well built. Highly recommended