Ruger Precision Rifle, Bolt-Action .308 or 6.5 Creedmoor
- Rifle - Bolt Action
Start of lstUrls_of_images_in_html_description
Product Number: 1801
New for 2018! Ruger's best just got better. The new Ruger Precision rifle now uses a free-floating M-LOK handguard for more universal compatibility than ever before.
If you're looking to get into precision long-range shooting this is one of the best values on the market!
- In-line recoil path manages recoil directly from the rear of the receiver to the buttstock, not through a traditional bedding system, providing maximum accuracy potential.
- Cold hammer-forged chrome-moly steel barrel with 5R
Rifling at minimum bore and groove dimensions, minimum headspace and centralized chamber.
- Patented multi-magazine interface functions interchangeably with AICS and M110/SR-25/DPMS/Magpul-style magazines (works with some M14 magazines).
- Ruger Marksman Adjustable trigger is externally adjustable with a pull weight range of 2.25 to 5 pounds; wrench is stored in the bolt shroud.
- Ruger Precision MSR stock with QD sling attachment points features a bottom Picatinny rail and soft rubber buttpad.
- The left-folding stock hinge is attached to an AR-style buffer tube and accepts any AR-style stock. Length of pull and comb height are adjustable.
- Medium-contour (.75" at the muzzle) barrel features a Ruger Precision Rifle Hybrid Muzzle Brake to effectively reduce recoil while minimizing noise and blast to the sides of the shooter.
- 15" free-float M-LOK handguard is made of hard black anodized aluminum and features M-LOK slots on all four sides for improved scope clearance for long-range scopes and easy mounting of M-LOK compatible rails and accessories.
- Ambidextrous manual safety for left- or right-handed lever manipulation.
- 20 MOA Picatinny rail secured with four, # 8-40 screws for increased long-range elevation capabilities.
- "Upper" receiver and one-piece bolt are precision CNC-machined from pre-hardened 4140 chrome-moly steel to minimize distortion.
- Three-lug bolt with 70° throw features dual cocking cams and a smooth-running, full diameter bolt body. Bolt body is nitrided for corrosion resistance, smooth operation and durability.
- Magazine well front is contoured for a positive grip when bracing against shooting supports.
- Oversized bolt handle for positive bolt manipulation, with a 5/16"-24 thread pattern for easy replacement. Bolt disassembly tool is stored in the Ruger Precision Rifle Billet Aluminum Bolt Shroud for easy striker channel cleaning.
- "Lower" magazine well halves are precision machined from aerospace-grade 7075-T6 aluminum and are Type III hard coat anodized for maximum durability.
- Extended trigger-reach AR-style grip and 45° ambidextrous safety selector. May be configured with any AR-style grip and selector.
- 308 Winchester
- Barrel Length: 20"
- Type: Cold Hammer-Forged, 1:10" RH Twist with 5R Rifling & 5 Grooves
- Overall Length: 42.75
- Folded Length: 31.6"
- Length of Pull: 12" to 15.5"
- Weight: 9.8 lbs.
- 6.5 Creedmoor
- Barrel Length: 24"
- Type: Cold Hammer-Forged, 1:8" RH Twist with 5R Rifling & 5 Grooves
- Overall Length: 46.75
- Folded Length: 35.6"
End of lstUrls_of_images_in_html_description