Start of lstUrls_of_images_in_html_description
Product Number: 3620
FREE SHIPPING WITH THIS PRODUCT!
Packed with versatile features, the SR22 is lightweight (just 17.5 ounces) and perfect for just about anything - plinking, target shooting and even small game hunting. It is easy to field strip, fun to shoot, and will run reliably with a wide variety of ammunition (not just high-velocity ammunition)Packed with versatile features, the SR22 is lightweight (just 17.5 ounces) and perfect for just about anything - plinking, target shooting and even small game hunting. It is easy to field strip, fun to shoot, and will run reliably with a wide variety of ammunition (not just high-velocity ammunition)
- Performance - Light double-action and crisp single-action trigger pulls. Its external hammer is designed with a rounded spur for easy cocking and single-action shooting.
- Sighting System - Fixed front sight and a rear sight that is adjustable for both windage and elevation. A reversible blade allows shooters to select two white dots or a solid black blade.
- Grip - Polymer frame and two interchangeable (no tools required) rubberized grips with angled serrations, allowing shooters to select either a slim or wider palm swell option.
- Picatinny Rail - Easy-to-use underside Picatinny rail features multiple cross slots for variable mounting of most popular accessories.
- Aluminum Slide - Aerospace grade aluminum slide has serrations on both front and rear for better grip and slide manipulation. Lighter material allows for easier cycling of ammunition.
- Left Hand Friendly - Ambidextrous manual thumb safety/decocking lever and ambidextrous magazine release
- Slide Material: Aluminum
- Slide Finish: Black Anodize
- Grip Frame: Black Polymer
- Sights: Adjustable 3-Dot
- Barrel Length: 4.50"
- Overall Length: 7.40"
- Height: 4.90"
- Width: 0.97"
- Weight: 18.7 oz.
- Capacity: 10
- Twist: 1:16" RH
- Grooves: 6
End of lstUrls_of_images_in_html_description
Great firearm! This is one of the best handguns to teach any new shooter, have both single and double action, de cocker, light weight, and low recoil. This is a great firearm for all level of shooters, you can shoot all day for cheep, easy to clean, and a great gun packed with great features and the Ruger name To go with it. Just go to the store to hold one, trust me you will fall in love.
Received gun the other day, took it to the range , great little accurate gun! Real fun to shoot!
This is a great/ reliable handgun