Sealline's most popular all-purpose dry bag, the Baja offers proven waterproof protection, from river running to motorcycle touring.
- Waterproof: Constructed with 100% waterproof materials to deliver protection in waterlogged environments.
- Heavy-duty: Rugged vinyl-coated materials stand up to heavy use on both water and land.
- Durably constructed: Fully welded seams result in stronger and more durably waterproof construction compared to sewn-and-taped seams.
- Confident roll-top closure: Our original DrySeal closure design amplifies waterproof protection.
- Colours: Yellow (#09707) / Black (#09706) / Blue (#08523)
- Weight: 1 lb 4 oz / 0.57 kg
- Width: 11" / 28cm
- Length: 11" / 28cm
- Height: 19" / 48cm
- Volume: 1950 cu. in / 32 liters
- Closure: Dry Seal dual-strip roll-down
- Materials: 1000D 19 oz. vinyl-coated polyester body, 1000D 30 oz. vinyl-coated polyester bottom
- Origin: Made in the USA of U.S. and Imported Materials