Start of lstUrls_of_images_in_html_description
Product Number: s2443
From close up to far away, this mid-size binocular delivers bright, crisp images without added bulk or weight
The Predator Series was made for hunters who demand all-around capability in their optics - mobility without weight, ease of use and bright picture in any light. With its lightweight roof prism design, game-revealing CAT™ (color adjusted transmission) coatings and excellent low-light performance, this is the perfect choice for turkey hunters, bowhunters, black powder enthusiasts and anyone who hunts the early season or in heavy cover.
- CAT™ Color Adjusted Transmission - amplifies contrast in the peak human vision sensitivity range, to spot game in any environment.
- Optimized Light Transmission - with latest generation advances in low light performance and brighter images and up to 3-4% better light transmission.
- Lightweight Roof Prism Design - has less bulk to fit in your pack and stay out of the way while hunting
- Fast-Close-Focus™ - central focusing wheel requires minimal rotation for quick, absolute sharpness from close up to infinity.
- Makrolon® Housing - is durable polycarbonate with NBR Long Life rubber armoring, creating a lightweight, rugged chassis that withstands 11 Gs of impact. Impervious to harsh conditions for generations of trusted use.
- N2 Injection™ System - seals 14-psi pressurized dry nitrogen into the optic, for fogproof clarity in any condition - from artic cold to desert heat.
- ClicLoc® System - attaches and releases neck strap or harness instantly with push button ease and designed so binoculars hang straight and action-ready
- Includes Neoprene Neck Strap, Carry Case, Objective Covers & Rain Protection Cap
- Magnification: 8x
- Field of View: 381 ft
- Weight: 26.1 oz
- Width: 4.9"
- Height: 6.9"
- Focus System: Fast-Close-Focus™
- Close Focus: 6
- Exit Pupil: 5.3 mm
- Luminosity: 27.6
- Twilight Factor: 18.4
- Eyecups: Ergonomic
- Rubber Armoring: NBR Long Life
- Waterproof: Submersion to 3 ft.
End of lstUrls_of_images_in_html_description