Stoeger STR-9 Striker Fire Handgun #M900SS006-CND
- Handgun - Centerfire
Stoeger brings an earned reputation for durable, dependable shotguns to the world of semiautomatic pistols with the new STR-9. This striker-fired 9mm comes packed with features you'd expect in a pistol costing twice as much. Its integrated rail, internal safety, reversible magazine release, optimized slide serrations, three-dot sight system and enhanced ergonomics deliver consistent performance and comfort.
- Eronomic Grip & 3-Dot Sight - Enhanced ergonomics and designed grip surfaces deliver consistent performance and comfort. The outfitted 3-dot sight system features snag-resistant edges to ensure smooth draws and holstering.
- Slide Serrations - Aggressive slide serrations ensure a firm grip in any weather for rapid cycling of the STR-9 with or without gloves.
- Low Bore Axis - The low bore axis reduces muzzle jump to get you back on target quickly after each shot.
- Trigger & Safety - The crisp, clean-breaking trigger with internal safety gives a reliable shooting experience.
- Reversible Magazine Release - Change the magazine release to left or right operation to fit your shooting style.
- Interchangeable Backstraps - Tailor the STR-9's fit to your hand by using one of the three interchangeable backstraps. A comfortable, custom fit will help get you on target more quickly.
- Integrated rail for mounting accessories
- 10 round double-stack magazine, 3x included
- Easy take-down for cleaning
- Caliber: 9mm
- Barrel Length: 4.17"
- 244 oz overall weight (unloaded)
- Action: Striker Fired
- Magazines: 3x 10-Round
- Backstraps: Small, Medium, Large included
- 5 year Manufacturer's Warranty
A new Stoeger Industries firearm is warranted only to the original retail purchaser for 5 years from date of purchase. We do recommend keeping a copy of your original proof of purchase.
- This warranty applies only if the firearm was purchased from an authorized Stoeger Industries dealer in the Canada such as Al Flaherty's Outdoor Store.
- Stoeger Canada will, at its option, repair or replace, without charge, any Stoeger Industries firearm that fails due to a defect in materials or workmanship.
- Parts and labor are included. Repairs are warranted for the duration of the original warranty.
- It is the customer's responsibility to inspect this particular product prior to purchase to ensure that it is free from defects or damage
- If Stoeger Canada replaces a Stoeger Industries firearm under this warranty, you will receive a new 5-year warranty.
- Stoeger Canada will return replacement firearms to you via prepaid freight.
What is Not Covered
This warranty does not cover defects or damage caused by...
- Misuse or accidents
- Failure to provide proper care or maintenance
- Failure to comply with instructions in the manual
- Normal wear and tear
- Rust or corrosion
- Obstructions in the barrel
Works great! No issues at all.