Streamlight Rail Mount 500 Lumen with Green Laser #TLR-8G
- Lights and Lasers - Combo
Performance night and day. The small and mighty TLR-8 G with a green laser securely fits a broad range of full-size and compact handguns. The green laser is visible even in daylight. Low-profile design prevents snagging and a "safe off" feature prevents accidental activation, saving batteries.
- Features white LED and green laser
- 500 lumens; 140m beam; runs 1.5 hours
- Laser only runs 11 hours
- Custom optic produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination
- Low-profile ambidextrous on/off switch
- Uses one CR123A lithium battery (included)
- Safe off feature on bezel prevents accidental activation; saves batteries
- Rail grip clamp system securely attaches/detaches quickly and safely with no tools and without putting your hands in front of muzzle
- Securely fits a broad range of full-sized and compact guns
- Durable, anodized machined aluminum construction
- User enabled strobe function
- 2.15” (5.46 cm); 2.64 oz. (75g)
- IPX4 water-resistant
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Assembled in USA
- High Lumens: 500
- Run Time: 1.50 hours
- Beam Distance: 140 meters
- Max Candela: 5,000
- Battery Type: CR123A Lithium
- Battery Quantity: 1
- Length: 2.15 inches (5.46 centimeters)
- Weight: 2.64 ounces (74.84 grams)
Streamlight Manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty
Streamlight warrants its products to be free of defects for a lifetime of use except for batteries and bulbs, abuse and normal wear*. They will repair, replace or refund the purchase price of this product should they determine it to be defective. This limited lifetime warranty also excludes rechargeable batteries, chargers, switches and electronics which have a 2 year warranty with proof of purchase.
THIS IS THE ONLY WARRANTY, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED EXCEPT WHERE SUCH LIMITATION IS PROHIBITED BY LAW.
You may have other specific legal rights which vary by jurisdiction.
Your particular Streamlight product may have a different warranty that was in place at the time of purchase. Please provide proof-of-purchase when processing a warranty claim. If you have further questions or would like to process a warranty claim, please review Streamlight's FAQ section for locations and information about Streamlight's service center near you, including factory information.
If you have any questions on the warranty of your Streamlight product or service, please contact us directly at 800-523-7488 / 610-631-0600.