Start of lstUrls_of_images_in_html_description
Product Number: 533
Order this product without ammuntion and qualify for free shipping!*
The new Timney 2-Stage trigger is the latest model in that series. The pull weight is factory calibrated for a eight-ounce first stage and one -pound second stage (the second stage is adjustable from 8-ounces to 2.5-pounds of pull weight)
The Timney 2 Stage Straight Trigger is easily installed with no screws, drilling, or tapping required. By simply removing existing pins, replacing trigger, and inserting existing pins anyone can replace a trigger on their Remington 700.
- Remington 700 right-handed rifles with safety
- Trigger Pull (First Stage): 1 lb.
- Trigger Pull (Second Stage): 8 oz. to 2.5 lbs. (Adjustable)
- Easy Installation
- Machined and hardened steel work surfaces milled from A2 tool steel and all three sears are Teflon-nickel coated for added lubricity
- The trigger housing and shoe are CNC machined using state-of-the-art robotics and the sears are EDM cut from high-grade solid steel
- The trigger housing utilizes an anodized aluminum body and the trigger shoe and safety are carbonitrided which dramatically increases the surface hardness and wear-resistance properties of the metal
End of lstUrls_of_images_in_html_description