The Ruger 10/22 Air Rifle has been a perennial best seller for 55 years. It's only fitting to offer shooters a CO2 powered repeating air rifle version of this iconic rimfire. The Ruger 10/22 Air Rifle uses two 12 gram CO2 cartridges to launch .177 caliber pellets from its 10 shot rotary magazine. Its magazine drops free from the rifle in authentic fashion and holds a 10-shot rotary magazine. The receiver is tapped for the addition of an aftermarket rail made for the 10/22 making it easy to add a red dot or rifle scope. You can shoot the 10/22 Air Rifle in double action or single action. The single action trigger is very nice at about 4 lbs of pull. Not only does the 10/22 Air Rifle look like the Ruger 10/22, it gives the air gun enthusiast the complete 10/22 experience with the quietness and convenience of CO2 power. Ruger branded airguns are manufactured by UMAREX under license from Sturm, Ruger & Co, Inc.
- Uses 2x 12g CO2 cartridges
- 10 Shot Rotary magazine
- Authentic Magazine holds 10-round Rotary pellet mag
- Authentic style flip-up rear sight, adjustable for elevation
- Authentic styled front bead sight
- 4000 FPS with lead pellets
- Will accept aftermarket scope bases
- Straight pull charging handle
- Single (3 lb pull) or Double Action
- Caliber: .177 Pellet
- Velocity: 450 fps alloy pellets / 400 fps lead pellets
- Power: CO2 cartridges x 2
- Overall Length: 37"
- Barrel Length: 18.25"
- Weigth: 4.5 lbs
- Trigger Pull (double / single action): 10 lbs / 3.75 lbs
- Safety: Manual
- Length of Pull: 13.5"