Vortex Crossfire II 2-7x32mm Rimfire Riflecope with V-Plex Reticle #CF2-31001R
- Scope - 1"
Start of lstUrls_of_images_in_html_description
Product Number: CF231001R
Clear, tough and bright, our popular Crossfire 2 line is built to exceed the performance standards of similarly priced riflescopes. Long eye relief, a fast-focus eyepiece, fully multi-coated lenses and improved, resettable MOA turrets are hallmarks of the series.
This 2-7x32mm riflescope is built for rimfire platforms. Simple, lightweight, and extremely reliable with all the features you've come to demand from Vortex.
- V-Plex - A popular all-purpose hunting reticle intended for a wide variety of hunting and target shootingapplications.
- Fully Multi-Coated Optics - Better light ransmission and anti-reflective coatings
- 1" Main Tube
- Single-Piece Tube - Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance
- Fogproof, Shockproof & Waterproof - Rugged construction, Nitrogen purging, and o-ring seals prevent moisture and debris from compromising your scope
- Hard Anodized Finish - High durability hard-coat anodization provides a low-glare finish
- Capped Reset Turrets - Re-index your turret to zero after sighting in the scope for easy adjustments in the field
- Fast Focus Eyepiece
- Power x Objective Lens: 2-7x 32mm
- Reticle: V-Plex Rimfire Reticle
- Lens Coating: Fully Multi-Coated
- Tube Diameter: 1"
- Field of View (ft @ 100 yards, low/high power): 42ft / 12.6ft
- Weight: 14.3 oz.
- Length: 11.3"
- Eye Relief: 3.9"
- Click Value: 1/4 MOA
- Mounting Length: 5.0"
End of lstUrls_of_images_in_html_description
Manufacturers Warranty - Vortex Optics VIP Warranty
The Vortex warranty is about you, not them.
Repair or replace your Vortex product for any reason at NO CHARGE to you. It doesn't matter how it happened, whose fault it was, or where you purchased it.
- Unlimited lifetime warranty
- Fully transferable
- No warranty card to fill out
- No receipt needed to hang on to
- If you ever have a problem, no matter the cause, Vortex promises to take care of you.
To acquire warranty support follow the steps below;
Please print and fill out the Warranty Repair Form (.pdf)
Ship your product in a cardboard shipping carton to the following address
(Vortex asks that you pay for the shipping one way to them, and they will cover the cost of return shipping
Vortex will evaluate your product and repair it at no charge. Some items will need to be shipped to Vortex USA for repair, Vortex Canada will cover all costs associated with shipping and brokerage to and from the USA. Should your item not be repairable, a replacement will be sent.