Vortex Crossfire II 3-9x40 Riflescope with V-Brite MOA Reticle #CF2-31025
- Scope - 1"
Clear, tough and bright, our popular Crossfire II line is built to exceed the performance standards of similarly priced riflescopes. Long eye relief, a fast-focus eyepiece, fully multi-coated lenses and improved, resettable MOA turrets are hallmarks of the series.
- V-Brite Illuminated MOA Reticle - Uses the V-Plex format along with battery-powered electronics to illuminate the center dot for better low-light performance. Good for hunters/shooters during extra-low light conditions.
- Fully Multi-Coated - Proprietary coatings increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Second Focal Plane Reticle - Scale of reticle maintains the same ideally-sized appearance. Listed reticle subtensions used for estimating range, holdover and wind drift correction are accurate at the highest magnification.
- Tube Size - 1 inch diameter tube offers a versatile blend of adjustment, size and weight for a wide variety of shooting applications.
- Single-Piece Tube - Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness.
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum - Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity.
- Waterproof - O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof - Nitrogen gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Shockproof - Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Hard Anodized Finish - Highly durable hard-coat anodization provides a low-glare matte surface and helps camouflage the shooter's position.
- Capped Reset Turrets - Allow quick re-indexing of the turret (no tool needed) to zero after sighting in the riflescope. Caps provide external protection for turret.
- Fast Focus Eyepiece - Allows quick and easy reticle focusing.
- Includes - Lens Covers, Lens Cloth, CR2032 Battery (additional batteries can be found here)
- Magnification: 3-9x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 40 mm
- Eye Relief: 3.8 inches
- Field of View: 34.1-12.6 ft/100 yds
- Tube Size: 1 inch
- Turret Style: Capped
- Adjustment Graduation: 1/4 MOA
- Travel Per Rotation: 15 MOA
- Max Elevation Adjustment: 60 MOA
- Max Windage Adjustment: 60 MOA
- Parallax Setting: 100 yards
- Length: 11.86 inches
- Weight: 15 oz