Zamberlan 309 New Trail Lite GTX Hiking Boots with ZBPK Last, Sizes 8-13 #0309PM9G-0C
- Boot - Hunting
Versatile and flexible backpacking boot, suitable for mixed terrains and conditions. Single piece full grain leather upper with Hydrobloc treatment and GORE-TEX Performance Comfort lining to guarantee waterproofness and breathability. Side locking hook for precise fit and Vibram Grivola outsole to provide lightweight and grip also on slippery grounds.
- Made in Italy
- Shock absorbing Vibram Grivola Sole
- Hydro Bloc
- FWS - An exclusive method from Zamberlan to shape the upper with special patented moulds
- ZAS - Special construction and design method, combined with the best components to optimize comfort and breathability
- Upper: Hydrobloc® Full Grain Waxed Leather
- Thickness: 2.2mm - 2.4mm
- Lining: GORE-TEX Performance Comfort
- Insole: Nylon 3mm + PE
- Midsole: PU Wedge
- Outsole: Vibram Givola
- Size Range: 36-48 (Euro) / 8 - 13 (USA)
- Weight (1/2 Pair): 680g [Misura/Size 42 (Euro) / 12 (USA)]
- Fit: ZBPK - Zamberlan Backpacking Last, features a wrapping toe, slightly lower instep, lower overall volume, tighter heel lock area, and a roomy toe area to wiggle toes. Zamberlan's most widely used last with applications in backpacking, stitched, hunting and even alpine boots.
The foot plays an important role in supporting the weight of the entire body and in locomotion. The engineering of the lasts and the Zamberlan® footwear construction take into account all the anatomical aspects of the foot: an investment for your feet. This is why Zamberlan® engineered and created different lasts, based on the anatomical features of the foot and on different final uses. They are all comfortable, not too long and have a good volume.
- Stand on a piece of paper and mark the distance from your longest toe to the heel end.
- Measure the distance between these two marks to find out your foot length.
- Repeat the same procedure also for the other foot (right and left foot are hardly ever the same in lenght. Please, always consider the longest one).
- Don't forget to save some additional room on the toe box area, to avoid pain caused by too short footwear, especially during descents.
- To get more realistic measurements, wear suitable socks that you would wear in practice
- Check the corresponding size on Chart