Zeiss Conquest V4 Rifle Scope 6-24x50mm with #65 ZMOA-1 T20 Illuminated Ballistic Reticle #522955-9965-080
- Scope - 30mm
Start of lstUrls_of_images_in_html_description
The Conquest V4 line of high-performance riflescopes combines the tried-and-true ZEISS optics concept with a rugged and functional design. Their compact design and perfect balance between a wide field of view and large magnification range is ideal for all types of hunting. The V4 models are equipped with a 4x zoom and functional, high-precision, and fully reliable mechanical components.
Special models have a ballistic turret with a wide reticle adjustment range (elevation and windage). As a result, the hunter has the flexibility needed for a variety of different hunting methods. Optional ballistic reticles are also available that allow the hunter to quickly make elevation and azimuth corrections with no mechanical adjustment necessary.
The 24x magnification of the Conquest V4 6-24x50 and its parallax compensation make this scope perfect for precision shots at long distances.
A clear view, whatever the weather
There are always exciting things to be seen in the world of nature – even in wet weather. This is why ZEISS developed LotuTec®. A coating for the lenses of binoculars and spotting scopes that enables a clear and unhindered view in all weather conditions.
90% Light Transmission
Higher definition glass produces 90% to-the-eye light transmission, great low-light performance and excellent target resolution across the entire magnification range.
The reticle illumination can be adjusted finely and accurately over 10 different levels, allowing hunters to precisely adjust the brightness to any situation and time of day – for the perfect shot.
- Magnification 6 – 24 x
- Effective lens diameter 44.9 – 50.0 mm
- Light transmission 90%
- Exit pupil diameter 7.5 – 2.1 mm
- Twilight factor 16.4 – 34.6
- Field of view at 100 m (yds) 6.3 – 1.6 m (19 – 5 ft)
- Objective viewing angle 3.6° – 0.9°
- Diopter adjustment range + 2.0 | − 3.0 dpt
- Eye relief 90 mm (3.54 ")
- Parallax setting 9.1 m – ∞ (10 yds – ∞)
- Adjustment range at 100 m 230 × 175 cm
- Adjustment per click at 100 m 1/4 MoA (0.7 cm /100 m)
- Centre tube diameter 30 mm
- Eyepiece tube diameter 44 mm
- Objective tube diameter 50 mm
- LotuTec | Nitrogen filled + | +
- Water resistance 400 mbar
- Operating temperature − 25°C | + 50°C (− 13°F | + 122°F)
- Length 368 mm (14.5 ")
- Weight (without inner rail) 690 g (24.3 oz)
- Weight (with inner rail) -
The ZMOAi-T20 reticle is ideal for hunting in open terrain or over long distances. The extremely fine minute of angle (MOA) reticle, with a subtension of only 0.06 MOA at 24x, contains MOA tick marks and dots that provide a distance of 1 MOA at reference magnification and cover a bullet drop of 20 MOA. The lateral lines and holdover points are extremely useful for wind correction and are positioned in the field of view for maximum effectiveness and minimum distraction. Only the center area of the reticle is illuminated – an extremely effective and precise aiming point in adverse lighting conditions. The ZEISS Hunting app can be used to quickly and precisely determine the change in subtension and the resulting bullet drop compensation and wind drift correction values for practically any ammunition.
End of lstUrls_of_images_in_html_description