Ammunition Shipping Policies
Any valid order meeting the $300 (before tax) minimum value that would qualify for free shipping if not going to an extended service area will ship for free, if you are ordering ammunition to an extended area not immediately serviced by UPS, we will notify you regarding additional shipping charges and offer a reduced shipping rate to the nearest UPS depot to your location. In addition, free shipping does not apply to orders that exceed 25 kg.
We reserve the right to cancel orders at our discretion.
*Limit of 2 case lots of ammunition per order for free shipping, additional cases will be billed accordingly due to the weight and distance. If you are confused please feel free to contact us for clarification.
Address & License
- PAL & Date of Birth required for verification
- We can not export ammunition outside of Canada, no international orders
- Remote Locations may incur additional shipping costs due to the charges applied by the courier
- If not being shipped to the CFO mailing or storage address (such as a business location), we will need to verify the address the RCMP has on file before proceeding
- Ontario provincial laws require all ammunition sales to be recorded
- Canada Post will not handle dangerous goods for shipping, all ammunition is shipped with UPS on our account
- Ammunition is shipped with tracking, insurance, and 18+ signature on arrival
- By law ammunition may not be shipped by aircraft, all ammo will be shipped by ground service
- We cannot ship ammo to areas where there is no ground service offered by UPS, such as the Yukon and The Northwest Territories.
- Ammunition may not under any condition be shipped with a firearm, firearms must be ordered separately
- Address may not be a PO Box or unattended location, must be a physical address
- Shotgun sporting clay style ammunition is exempt from shipping due to weight & pricing. Drop shipping is available for orders over 150 cases (37500 shells), contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for details
Failure to Deliver
- In the event that ammunition can not be delivered, or is refused delivery without prior discussion with us, we can not refund shipping charges. Unless the ammunition delivery is damaged in transit and refused on arrival we are unable to recover the funds for shipping. Should you need to arrange a different address for delivery please contact us before the ammunition ships so we can ensure it arrives in a timely manner.
- We can not arrange alternative couriers, only UPS. We do, however offer YRC Freight for orders that exceed UPS' maximum weigh allowance. Please contact us to make arrangements.