ATI Shotforce Shotgun Stock for Remington Mossberg and Winchester #B.1.10.2000
- Gun Stock - Tactical Buttstock
Start of lstUrls_of_images_in_html_description
Product Number: B.1.10.2000
Fit a collapsing stock on your favorite Mossberg, Remington, or Winchester shotgun in 20 or 12 gauge!
Fits: Maverick 88 12ga & 20ga (proud fit), Mossberg 500/535/590/835 12ga & 20ga (proud fit), Remington 870 12ga & 20ga (proud fit), American Tactical MB3, and, Winchester 1200/1300 12ga & 20ga (proud fit)
- Shotforce Pistol Grip Style Shotgun Stock
- Compact for Transport and Carry
- TactLite Six-Position Adjustable Stock
- TracLOCK System
- Provides Smooth Secure Stock Adjustments
- Eliminates Horizontal & Vertical Movement of the Stock on the Buffer Tube
- Eliminates the Need for Secondary Locking Mechanisms
- Dual-Sided QD Attachment Point
- No Snag Points
- X1 Recoil Reducing Butt-Pad
- Recoil Impact is Absorbed
- Reduces Muzzle Lift
- Eliminates the Felt Punch of the Recoil
- Shoot Any Load Size with No Pain Transfer to the Shooter
- Not Affected by Chemicals or Extreme Temperatures
- Length of Pull: 12 1/8" - 15"
- Easy Installation
- Adapters for All Supported Models Included
- All Mounting Hardware Included
- Scratchproof and Weatherproof
- DuPont Extreme Temperature Glass Reinforced Polymer Stock
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA
Note: This product is a direct replacement and evolution of the extremely popular MRW4100 Adjustable Pistol Grip Shotgun Stock. This product is the exact same in build and price, except it has been outfitted with the new and improved ATI TactLite Stock.
Warning! - Do Not Over Tighten Screws (Stripped holes and broken screw heads aren't covered under the warranty)
End of lstUrls_of_images_in_html_description
Solidly made, easy to install. A snap to adjust and feels quite comfortable. A good price as well.
this is not compatible with Remington 870 20 gague without modification. The Remington adapter can be modified with a dremel by cutting off the top bevel and will work. The actual product is excellent and for the 12 gague is easy and fast.
Impossible to get low enough on Mossberg 500 to get a good sight picture with bead sight.
Installed but removed sense site picture was horrible. Going to try it on my 12 gauge but most likely going to sell it.